Possible gunfire breaks out at Trump rally in Pennsylvania The deep state is really scared

Werbung:
God your stupid lol hey numb lug nut .If you need a loan to buy a sense of humor and a new personality that's not suck a ass do not ask me , however Boris claims he's rich . Perhaps he can help you out .or you can take in a few illegals to live in your house with you big bucks there. At least that's what the mayor's of most of our large city claim it's costing a lot to house them . You could get paid and buy a new personality that's not suck a butt hole and add in a bonus better personality.
Hey maybe get that special operation you have wanted for so long

you seem very interested in me and my personal situation. lol.

It's not about my proof kid, it is about the proof that Trump declassified and that is on disks around the world that cannot all be retrieved

Silly girl

well its about proof if you dont want to look like a lying ******.
if you enjoy looking stupid then I agree with you lol

well its about proof if you dont want to look like a lying ******.
if you enjoy looking stupid then I agree with you lol
You are retarded, no one proves stuff to a retard. Your life would be better if your mother aborted you

Werbung:
You are retarded, no one proves stuff to a retard. Your life would be better if your mother aborted you

well, you are close to getting it right, retards dont prove things to anyone, as you prove constantly. lol.
you're so stupid you think people should believe your stupidity because you say it hahahahhahahaha

Back