Poor baby she is upset the truth is getting to her.

the annoying thing

She's a big supporter of the terror groups and the cartoon is hitting close to home, and she don't like it, got a lot of lug nut in her

Werbung:

She's a big supporter of the terror groups and the cartoon is hitting close to home, and she don't like it, got a lot of lug nut in her
And she represents our Country. She is a disgrace!

And she represents our Country. She is a disgrace!
She represents the people who elected her. She opposes the slaughter of Palestinians. That is a normal reaction.
She has the right to oppose Israeli attacks. No member of Congress is required to support Netanyahu or Israel. She took an oath to the US Constitution, NOT to Israel.

You can't stop thinking about me lol

She represents the people who elected her. She opposes the slaughter of Palestinians. That is a normal reaction.
She has the right to oppose Israeli attacks. No member of Congress is required to support Netanyahu or Israel. She took an oath to the US Constitution, NOT to Israel.
I don't care if she took a path like that means anything to Muslims who support terrorists.
Make excuses for her all you want people who are not liberal butt kisser know what she is .

What about Israel being attacked?

He thinks her taking a path means shat to her .
At least you know where you stand with Trump! Can’t take both sides! War is cruel! Israel is our ally. So many have died in Ukraine! Why many do not mention them? It’s a war that is being funded to death but not allow to fight? Sounds odd! $$$ Money in some’s pocket if you ask me. Sad to say but that’s what my gut says. Trump will make it plain and simple to Putin!

At least you know where you stand with Trump! Can’t take both sides! War is cruel! Israel is our ally. So many have died in Ukraine! Why many do not mention them? It’s a war that is being funded to death but not allow to fight? Sounds odd! $$$ Money in some’s pocket if you ask me. Sad to say but that’s what my gut says. Trump will make it plain and simple to Putin!
Biden will not track any monies .hell the dumb ass sent over 300 million to the Taliban

Werbung:
Back