Poll: One-Third of Biden 2020 Voters Say He Should Not Run Again

I would list kerry'sa son's connection to Huntrer Biden in crooked overseas deals, along with Whitey Bulger's nephew and a dozen of more crooks including Communist Chinese, in the American/Chinese shady business named Rosemont Seneca Partners but Wikipedia deleted the title in order to protect the Biden family from exposures the Biden family did not want or need.

Nevertheless, you can find out about some of these crooked associations under the Wikipedia article on BHR Partners.

Wikipedia deletes entry for Hunter Biden firm Rosemont Seneca Partners (nypost.com)

AUGUST 21, 2023
Wikipedia deletes entry for Hunter Biden investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners

By

Jon Levine

April 23, 2022 9:14am

Updated

Wikipedia removed an article on Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners.Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Werbung:
That's correct. They did not have permission to enter that room. That is why they have been indicted for it.
Spin it how you like but that's a fact but you won't read anything.
Like I said. Democrats control access to information and equipment associated with their voter fraud operations in key Democrat wards across the country and they will fight like hell to keep investigators from looking into their secret operations.

The federal govt didn't issue orders. That aside it is a state issue.
If crooks rule states and forbid investigators from looking into rumors of voter fraud the state officials refuse to appropriately investigate themselves then that is another clear example of election fraud.

If crooks rule states and forbid investigators from looking into rumors of voter fraud the state officials refuse to appropriately investigate themselves then that is another clear example of election fraud.
It's the law and the same law when Trump won but you said nothing then. Why is that?

Like I said. Democrats control access to information and equipment associated with their voter fraud operations in key Democrat wards across the country and they will fight like hell to keep investigators from looking into their secret operations.
Go away you imbecile. You know nothing.

I would list kerry'sa son's connection to Huntrer Biden in crooked overseas deals, along with Whitey Bulger's nephew and a dozen of more crooks including Communist Chinese, in the American/Chinese shady business named Rosemont Seneca Partners but Wikipedia deleted the title in order to protect the Biden family from exposures the Biden family did not want or need.

Nevertheless, you can find out about some of these crooked associations under the Wikipedia article on BHR Partners.

Wikipedia deletes entry for Hunter Biden firm Rosemont Seneca Partners (nypost.com)

AUGUST 21, 2023
Wikipedia deletes entry for Hunter Biden investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners

By

Jon Levine

April 23, 2022 9:14am

Updated

Wikipedia removed an article on Hunter Biden's investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners.Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images
Has any of them been charged with anything.

There was the tape shown as evidence so you're completely wrong. You need to grow up.
If you are claiming Trump did not ask Zelenskyy nicely to help with the American investigation into CrowdStrike and Joe Biden's firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor then I do not believe you.

Exactly. You're point is?
Are you saying if crooks are not convicted for crimes, then that proves they did not commit the crimes? How does that make sense? Using that argument would mean no crook murdered Seth Rich because incompetent investigators cannot find who the murderer was.

Werbung:
Most crimes never result in convictions. Not even 50% of all murders in Chicago are solved but that does not mean those murders that were not solved and for which no murderer was convicted did not occur.
So no charges but you've branded them as guilty. How generous of you.

Back