Poll: One-Third of Biden 2020 Voters Say He Should Not Run Again

Werbung:
No idiot I'm not the one posting stupid pictures with stupid captions LOL
Nope not your humor because you have none.
Your the one supporting a man that has trouble putting 2 sentences together with out freezing up or the thousand miles stare with his mouth open like a zippy the pin head .who said he was the first black woman to serve under a black president and claims his uncle was ate by cannibals.
Who's really the stupid one lug nut

Nope not your humor because you have none.
Your the one supporting a man that has trouble putting 2 sentences together with out freezing up or the thousand miles stare with his mouth open like a zippy the pin head .who said he was the first black woman to serve under a black president and claims his uncle was ate by cannibals.
Who's really the stupid one lug nut
You are the stupid one

you support an antiamerican hater with incipient dementia. that's stupid.
Nope I do not. Biden and his staff are the ones who hate America.
Here's a example
For almost 4 years Biden has done 🚭 ng to stop the new 10 to 12 million illegals .He and jammy encouraged it.major city's were flooded increased crime and billions in cost and waited till election year to pretend like he was on it.
You have terriost cartel members Chinese commies Muslim terrorists criminals etc
That hurt America .where trump wants to remove them.
Dementia you claim trump has it.lol I have not seen him freezing up with a thousand yard stare with his mouth open .
Or that he was sent to fight COVID on 2020.
Or has had a uncle ate by cannibals or put together NATO..
Now I'm sure trump is not in top shape he's a fat cracker .And his mind probably isn't as good as it was. But compared to Biden he's a athlete and a genius.
Yes Call me the stupid one lug nut.
Your delusional or lying or both.

Nope I do not. Biden and his staff are the ones who hate America.
Here's a example
For almost 4 years Biden has done 🚭 ng to stop the new 10 to 12 million illegals .He and jammy encouraged it.major city's were flooded increased crime and billions in cost and waited till election year to pretend like he was on it.
You have terriost cartel members Chinese commies Muslim terrorists criminals etc
That hurt America .where trump wants to remove them.
Dementia you claim trump has it.lol I have not seen him freezing up with a thousand yard stare with his mouth open .
Or that he was sent to fight COVID on 2020.
Or has had a uncle ate by cannibals or put together NATO..
Now I'm sure trump is not in top shape he's a fat cracker .And his mind probably isn't as good as it was. But compared to Biden he's a athlete and a genius.
Yes Call me the stupid one lug nut.
Your delusional or lying or both.

nope, trump does with his "stolen election" lies. about as antiamerican as you can get

nope, trump does with his "stolen election" lies. about as antiamerican as you can get
Really that is the best you can come up with ? How lame .And bided has been involved in giving Iran billions x 2 times
How much did trump give Iran ?
I would prefer someone else as I have said for 2 years. Orange man not my first choice . I would have preferred Ron .
And dementia joe is not even under consideration, Hillary the hag or Back door Harris are not under consideration

Really that is the best you can come up with ? How lame .And bided has been involved in giving Iran billions x 2 times
How much did trump give Iran ?
I would prefer someone else as I have said for 2 years. Orange man not my first choice . I would have preferred Ron .
And dementia joe is not even under consideration, Hillary the hag or Back door Harris are not under consideration
Yes Trump is anti-American thats all I need

Werbung:
Back