Pelosi's Jan 6 lies that landed hundreds of innocent Americans in jail on false charges

mark francis

There is no excuse for the degenerate hatred leading democrats have for innocent people who get hurt because democrats commit crimes against the innocent in order to cover up other democrat crimes against the innocent.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/we-have-totally-failed-pelosi?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20Trending%20-%20August%2030,%202024&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking 8-29-24

Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund fires back in response to Pelosi's attempts to deflect blame for Jan. 6: 'I am stunned'

JOSEPH M. HANNEMAN

AUGUST 29, 2024

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund denounces her National Guard claims, saying Pelosi stymied his requests for help.

“I take the full responsibility.”

Those words by former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) — the polar opposite of what she has publicly proclaimed for nearly 44 months — were uttered on Jan. 6 as she and Democratic colleagues watched the unfolding protests and violence at the U.S. Capitol on television, new video shows.

Werbung:
Republicans always blaming others for their crimes
Follow the law Republicans and stop whining

Those MF's are guilty as Hell and they all belong in prison, along with Trump.
Typical ungodly hostility towards others so common among hateful degenerate rebels against God like the Gestapo, the Stasi, the KGB, the KKK, and southern democrat atheists and racists.

I would jail republicans also if they used their offices to extort tens of millions of dollars from foreign thugs under the table by selling influence and taking bribes.

I would jail republicans also if they used their offices to extort tens of millions of dollars from foreign thugs under the table by selling influence and taking bribes.
What a stupid post nothing to do with mine
God you are stupid lol

There is no excuse for the degenerate hatred leading democrats have for innocent people who get hurt because democrats commit crimes against the innocent in order to cover up other democrat crimes against the innocent.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/we-have-totally-failed-pelosi?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20Trending%20-%20August%2030,%202024&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News&tpcc=email-breaking 8-29-24

Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund fires back in response to Pelosi's attempts to deflect blame for Jan. 6: 'I am stunned'

JOSEPH M. HANNEMAN

AUGUST 29, 2024

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund denounces her National Guard claims, saying Pelosi stymied his requests for help.

Those words by former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) — the polar opposite of what she has publicly proclaimed for nearly 44 months — were uttered on Jan. 6 as she and Democratic colleagues watched the unfolding protests and violence at the U.S. Capitol on television, new video shows.
Her day is coming!

JOSEPH M. HANNEMAN

AUGUST 29, 2024

yOU MEAN LIKE TALL THE ONE bIDEN COMMITED ABD GOT AWAY WITH AND HIS SON.

Werbung:
Back