Paul Pelosi Attacker’s Son Says Suspect Was ‘Hardly a Right-Wing Conservative’

Yo Daddy!

Paul Pelosi Attacker’s Son Says Suspect Was ‘Hardly a Right-Wing Conservative’​

david-depape-700x420.jpg

By Jack Phillips
December 18, 2022 Updated: December 18, 2022

“My father had a lot of political views and told me about a lot of different things, but he didn’t subscribe to either political party, Democrat or Republican,” he said, adding that he believed his father was a member of the Green Party.

What we have seen in the aftermath of these shoot em up mutts and nuts eruptions are writings which show an interest in all kinds of ideas from various ideologies.

And many times these ideas directly conflict with the other ideas they flirt with or embrace.

And the indigestion of these ideas, I believe, might be what causes them to act out.

I believe that Leftist ideology is not safe for emotionally or mentally at risk people.

Werbung:

Paul Pelosi Attacker’s Son Says Suspect Was ‘Hardly a Right-Wing Conservative’​

View attachment 2269

By Jack Phillips
December 18, 2022 Updated: December 18, 2022

“My father had a lot of political views and told me about a lot of different things, but he didn’t subscribe to either political party, Democrat or Republican,” he said, adding that he believed his father was a member of the Green Party.

What we have seen in the aftermath of these shoot em up mutts and nuts eruptions are writings which show an interest in all kinds of ideas from various ideologies.

And many times these ideas directly conflict with the other ideas they flirt with or embrace.

And the indigestion of these ideas, I believe, might be what causes them to act out.

I believe that Leftist ideology is not safe for emotionally or mentally at risk people.

well, i am SURE the rightist ideology is not safe for emotionally or mentally at risk people.

jan 6 proves it.

well, i am SURE the rightist ideology is not safe for emotionally or mentally at risk people.
Not true.

Here is proof.

The GOP folks today aren't much different from the Dem and GOP characters in this film.

Conservatives and Republicans don't change much.

We were what people of both parties thought and sounded like until Dr. Utopia brainwashed the Democrats.

Now, Democrats sound exactly like that snake oil salesman.

Make Mine Freedom (1948)(9:28)

They think he is cool.

Last edited:

jan 6 proves it.
Really and I guess the blm and antifa riots proved whats the lefts ideology is.
Hate racist criminal radical ideal for the mentally ill and emotionally crippled disregard for law including arson and murder democrat ideology. Yes sir it describes the 24 million who took part in it to a teee

Really and I guess the blm and antifa riots proved whats the lefts ideology is.
Hate racist criminal radical ideal for the mentally ill and emotionally crippled disregard for law including arson and murder democrat ideology. Yes sir it describes the 24 million who took part in it to a teee
Amazing isn't it how democrats forget and compare .They forgets facts and truths and history so fast .

The guy was a nut bar just like the one who went after a supreme court justice or the one who tried to kill Regan . they are all mentally screwed up
Has very little to do with thier politics . No matter the average person's passionate about politics don't drive them to try to kill a president or anybody else over it they're all nut bars .

The guy was a nut bar just like the one who went after a supreme court justice or the one who tried to kill Regan . they are all mentally screwed up
Has very little to do with thier politics . No matter the average person's passionate about politics don't drive them to try to kill a president or anybody else over it they're all nut bars .
Nut bars prefer Democrat politics.

The other LESS nutty ones find some method of accepting or getting along with the nut bars.

The concert for a would be presidential assassin was sold out.

Nutty Buddies.

https://nypost.com › 2022 › 06 › 16 › john-hinckley-jr-brooklyn-concert-canceled

John Hinckley Jr. Brooklyn concert canceled - New York Post

Jun 16, 2022Hinckley — who attempted to kill President Ronald Reagan in 1981 — was set to perform at a sold-out concert in Brooklyn next month, but the venue where the gig was booked has cancelled the...

Nut bars prefer Democrat politics.
That is a complete unfounded lie and it's your usual form.
The other LESS nutty ones find some method of accepting or getting along with the nut bars.
With republicans in here, I've seen less nuts in a peanut farm.
The concert for a would be presidential assassin was sold out.

Nutty Buddies.
https://nypost.com › 2022 › 06 › 16 › john-hinckley-jr-brooklyn-concert-canceled

John Hinckley Jr. Brooklyn concert canceled - New York Post

Jun 16, 2022Hinckley — who attempted to kill President Ronald Reagan in 1981 — was set to perform at a sold-out concert in Brooklyn next month, but the venue where the gig was booked has cancelled the...

Werbung:
Back