Older then we think

Yes specifics are changing as new evidence is found that happens to all such theories
But the general theory of evolution is well supported
The Bible story is scientific nonsense with zero support lol
The museum doesn't have a new exhibit showing God creating horses and coming off the ark lolololololol
If the secularists have not yet invented a new replacement scenario to explain horse evolution speculations I'm sure they will.

Werbung:
If the secularists have not yet invented a new replacement scenario to explain horse evolution speculations I'm sure they will.

its amusing you keep referring to these people as "secularists", as if they can't be religious also, since religion and science aren't incompatible.

its just more proof of how stupid you are lol

its amusing you keep referring to these people as "secularists", as if they can't be religious also, since religion and science aren't incompatible.

its just more proof of how stupid you are lol
OK. Consider my use of the word "secularists" to include those religious people who believe parts of the Bible are lies.

OK. Consider my use of the word "secularists" to include those religious people who believe parts of the Bible are lies.
well, thinking the bible isn't a literal science text isn't quite the same thing as saying its a "lie". its beyond me why anyone would think the bible was supposed to be a literally true science text. lol

many very religious people believe in evolution, calling them "secularists" in any form is stupid, about par for you :)

Werbung:
Humans have had a HUGE amount of influence on horses. They trained horses to be ridden. Horses that refused became dinner. So actual horse evolution would deal with horses' development only until humans began riding them.

Back