Ohio town of 59,000 invaded by 15,000 Illegals from Haiti , Thaks giggles and dementia joe,

This is the future of America under giggles . Can you image the impact of 15,000 illegals on a city of 59.000.
Biden and giggles could care less as they have proven for almost 4 years they let illegals flow in . To the point citys are going into debt crime is up and its costing us billions is that the type of stupidity we need.

Now watch as liberals try to blame trump for it .
Once dummass democrats latch onto a stupid idea they will fight to force the stupid idea on everybody to the last breath.

Werbung:
The Haitians are here under Temporary Protective Status. Springfield was likely chosen because it has an abundance of inexpensive available housing. I taught college for 32 years, and Haitians were among my more dedicated students.
There is no justification for the continuing democrat disrespect for and violation of immigration laws.

IT is undeniable that the Bible refers many times to animal sacrifices. It does not matter whether pjmret is a practicign Christian or not. The facts are the same. Jesus is referred to as a human sacrifice that was made to pardon every sinner who believes in Jesus in the past, present or future. Hence the term "Lamb of God".

It is not necessary to believe in the Bible to comprehend what it says.
Yes it matters when you quote passages form the Bible to use and do not believe in it. That's called hypricate gab

Just like all the liberals that cry about drug overdosed ses crime and cost of illegals. You can not have it both ways

Yes it matters when you quote passages form the Bible to use and do not believe in it. That's called hypricate gab

Just like all the liberals that cry about drug overdosed ses crime and cost of illegals. You can not have it both ways
You make NO SENSE. You have no clue how logic works.
There is no such word as "hypricate"

Werbung:
I know you make claims and don't prove them lol
God you are stupid lol
II know you do all thetime \\\\\\
I know you make claims and don't prove them lol
God you are stupid lol
O really now

You make NO SENSE. You have no clue how logic works.
There is no such word as "hypricate"
Yes I know how logic works and common sense
So your telling me Biden was stupid enough to unleash a town of 59
People living in the US on Temporary Protective Status are never eligible to vote.
You forget Biden and Harris have both said they will make millions illegals citizens you don't hear what they say

Back