Ohio town of 59,000 invaded by 15,000 Illegals from Haiti , Thaks giggles and dementia joe,

the annoying thing

This is the future of America under giggles . Can you image the impact of 15,000 illegals on a city of 59.000.
Biden and giggles could care less as they have proven for almost 4 years they let illegals flow in . To the point citys are going into debt crime is up and its costing us billions is that the type of stupidity we need.

Now watch as liberals try to blame trump for it .

Werbung:
The Haitians are here under Temporary Protective Status. Springfield was likely chosen because it has an abundance of inexpensive available housing. I taught college for 32 years, and Haitians were among my more dedicated students.

The Haitians are here under Temporary Protective Status. Springfield was likely chosen because it has an abundance of inexpensive available housing. I taught college for 32 years, and Haitians were among my more dedicated students.
LOL your clues you know that . Haiti is one of the most violent nations on earth with huge crime and voodoo problems

Crime in Haiti is characterized by1234:
Widespread gang warfare and civil unrest.
Extreme corruption.
High levels of sexual violence.
Danger of violent crime everywhere, including assault, armed robbery, murder, kidnapping, and rape.
Displacement of Haitians due to violence and ongoing looting

I have had experiences with students form around the world and I am smart enough to know Haiti and Venezuela are not sending us thier best all ready for collage well educated .

We have been flooded with criminals gang member's mostly single men .
From around the world and we owe it alto liberals like you ,

LOL your clues you know that . Haiti is one of the most violent nations on earth with huge crime and voodoo problems

Crime in Haiti is characterized by1234:
Widespread gang warfare and civil unrest.
Extreme corruption.
High levels of sexual violence.
Danger of violent crime everywhere, including assault, armed robbery, murder, kidnapping, and rape.
Displacement of Haitians due to violence and ongoing looting

I have had experiences with students form around the world and I am smart enough to know Haiti and Venezuela are not sending us thier best all ready for collage well educated .

We have been flooded with criminals gang member's mostly single men .
From around the world and we owe it alto liberals like you ,
Haiti has "Voodoo problems"? Really? Can you tell us what these voodoo problems are? Does it involve zombies?
The Haitians who are entering with Temporary Protective Status are vetted by the State Department, They are not members of gangs, they are people FLEEING gangs.

Haiti has "Voodoo problems"? Really? Can you tell us what these voodoo problems are? Does it involve zombies?
The Haitians who are entering with Temporary Protective Status are vetted by the State Department, They are not members of gangs, they are people FLEEING gangs.
Again your a ***** they practice it in Haiti it's a very popular relgion.
50 percent to 95 percent
To this day, by various scholarly estimates, 50 percent to 95 percent of Haitians practice at least elements of voodoo, often in conjunction with Catholicism.

Did Voodoo affect Haiti?

Those perceptions persist. In 2010, two days after the catastrophic earthquake that killed up to 316,000 people in and around Port-au-Prince, New York Times columnist David Brooks blamed “the influence of the voodoo religion” as first among a “web of progress-resistant cultural influences” that had made Haiti vulnerable and impoverished.

tps://apnews.com/article/dc6399e452a64c82b6a6d5d5b75785f3

Some voodoo priests believe in sacrificing people and they all sacrifice animals .
Now have you got another stupid comment about how great of people they are . And that Biden sent 150000 to a city of 59000 because of housing .

DeWine's family operates a charity in Haiti in honor of their late daughter, Becky, who died in a car accident. He said the Haitians who have moved to Ohio are generally hard-working people who love their families and who are seeking to escape the violence in their home country for good jobs in Ohio.

Dewine, republican governor likes them
He isn't a hateful person like you

yes-excited[1].gif

Ohio town of 59,000 invaded by 15,000 Illegals from Haiti​

Now watch as liberals try to blame trump for it .
"Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn't oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities."
CvyRJ6DWAAAyOBs[1].webp
71bs1[1].webp

There you go again another what about and you are using the bible which you call a mythical book and do not believe in or comprehend.
God you are stupid
You whine about their religion but never mention the Bible saying the same thing
Christians far outweigh hatiians you should worry about the evil 8n the bible

There you go again another what about and you are using the bible which you call a mythical book and do not believe in or comprehend.
IT is undeniable that the Bible refers many times to animal sacrifices. It does not matter whether pjmret is a practicign Christian or not. The facts are the same. Jesus is referred to as a human sacrifice that was made to pardon every sinner who believes in Jesus in the past, present or future. Hence the term "Lamb of God".

It is not necessary to believe in the Bible to comprehend what it says.

Haitian Voodoo does not involve human sacrifices. It normally involves sacrificing chickens and goats. There is plenty of information online about it, since you don't really seem to know much about it.

In Cuba the same African religion primarily of Yoruba origin are called Santeria and Palo santo. here is a secret society called Abacuá or Ñáñigo. In Brazil, they are called Candomblé and Macumba.

From time to time around Miami, I see places where Vodoo (Vodun or Santeria ceremonies have been performed. There are always candles and often some blood and feathers.

I have attended Santeria ceremonies. The highlights are a lot of drum music, dancing, often in which someone rolls their eyes back and goes into a trance and keeps on dancing. There is always food and drink, usually lemonade or tepache. There have always been piñatas as well, as children are invited.

Werbung:
Back