No wonder the left supports them they are sexual perverts

Yes, all I have is irrefutable evidence of Democrat promotion of depravity of the worst sorts on our nations' schools.

you said "horrific consequences" and posted a story about a ...shower. lol.

you snowflakes are so pathetic. but amusing.

Werbung:
you said "horrific consequences" and posted a story about a ...shower. lol.

you snowflakes are so pathetic. but amusing.
Victims of leftist policies and atrocities see and feel the consequences of those policies much differently than do the cold unfeeling "What difference does it make if a few people die from our incompetence" Democrat fascist majority.

1701543209721.webp

Victims of leftist policies and atrocities see and feel the consequences of those policies much differently than do the cold unfeeling "What difference does it make if a few people die from our incompetence" Democrat fascist majority.

View attachment 9254

again, you said "horrific consequences" from gays and trans.
i see you have nothing intelligent to say on that claim, once more. lol

again, you said "horrific consequences" from gays and trans.
i see you have nothing intelligent to say on that claim, once more. lol
Lefties see no problem with teenage boys showering with preteen girls because they think evolution made humans to comingle like animals in such barbaric savage ways.

Lefties see no problem with teenage boys showering with preteen girls because they think evolution made humans to comingle like animals in such barbaric savage ways.

so that's all you have for "horrific consequences"..a...shower? lol.

you're so pathetic, even as a snowflake.

post those "horrific consequences" then, liar.
you've had plenty of chances to do so, but failed every time. lol
A poor schoolgirl was raped by a trans pervert and the school covered up the crime. When the girl's father complained he was arrested, prompting Merrick Garland to issue a nationwide alert to be on the lookout for parents complaining about their children being abused by leftist officials in the school system.

A poor schoolgirl was raped by a trans pervert and the school covered up the crime. When the girl's father complained he was arrested, prompting Merrick Garland to issue a nationwide alert to be on the lookout for parents complaining about their children being abused by leftist officials in the school system.

lots of rapes happen sadly, it has nothing to do with being trans or gay, since straights do it all the time too. and it often gets covered up. for straights too, sadly duh.

god you say the dumbest things. lol

lots of rapes happen sadly, it has nothing to do with being trans or gay, since straights do it all the time too. and it often gets covered up. for straights too, sadly duh.

god you say the dumbest things. lol
Lots of rapes happen? That is the reason you don't give a flip when a poor schoolgirl is abused by a sex pervert placed in her harms' way?

1701545567854.png

Yet government can force teenagers to disrobe in front of opposite sex?

A federal court permitted a lawsuit to proceed against an Illinois school district that allows high school boys to use girls’ locker rooms, restrooms and showers in order to accommodate transgender students.

Thank you Obama and pal, pervert Kevin Jennings.

Last edited:
Lots of rapes happen? That is the reason you don't give a flip when a poor schoolgirl is abused by a sex pervert placed in her harms' way?
where did I say i didn't care, *****? duh.

i was pointing out that rape is not a problem caused by gays or trans. duh. you were supposed to post "horrific consequences" of gays and trans, but if straights do it to, that's a general problem, not unique to gays and trans. duh
god you are so stupid. lol

where did I say i didn't care, *****? duh.

i was pointing out that rape is not a problem caused by gays or trans. duh. you were supposed to post "horrific consequences" of gays and trans, but if straights do it to, that's a general problem, not unique to gays and trans. duh
god you are so stupid. lol
I'm sorry. Did I not give the reference to my above post? That is so untypical of me since I like to back up everything I say with evidence and facts.

Township High School District 211 did not initially choose to let biological males look at females in a partial or total state of undress.

The Obama administration’s Department of Education threatened to take away federal funding in 2015 unless the school district changed its policy. It received $6 million in 2014.

Werbung:
I'm sorry. Did I not give the reference to my above post? That is so untypical of me since I like to back up everything I say with evidence and facts.

Township High School District 211 did not initially choose to let biological males look at females in a partial or total state of undress.

The Obama administration’s Department of Education threatened to take away federal funding in 2015 unless the school district changed its policy. It received $6 million in 2014.
don't need a reference. duh.

i'm mocking your posting a "shower" as a "horrific consequence" lol.
you're such a snowflake, like so many righties.

Back