Netanyahu Fucks Biden

Stray Bullet

Biden thought he could win him over eventually but in the end the far right extremist decided to keep the war going and is going to do everything he can to help Trump get elected. Who didn’t see that coming? Fuck you Joe. I hope that metaphorical knife in your back hurts like hell. And now you’ve got another one. You’ve been made into sad bitch of a president and you’re at the point of no return now. Kamala better throw his sorry ass and his policies overboard if she wants to win. And I’ll vote for her if she does.

Werbung:
No American president is going to abandon aid to Israel. It would be fine with me if this were done, but the problem is that to a lot of people, which include several million Jews and a very large number of evangelicals, are single issue voters and this is their single issue. So I do not think Kamala could win the election of she were to cut off Israel.

No American president is going to abandon aid to Israel. It would be fine with me if this were done, but the problem is that to a lot of people, which include several million Jews and a very large number of evangelicals, are single issue voters and this is their single issue. So I do not think Kamala could win the election of she were to cut off Israel.
I think she’s more likely to lose angering progressives than Zionists. Most zionists are republican if they all aren’t. I can’t imagine why a Zionist would be liberal other than to infiltrate and control their opposition. You can’t be so defeatist. You have to fight. And there’s been a lot of non Zionist Jewish people protesting the genocide. Not all Jews are Zionist.

Not all Zionists are in favor of annexing the West Bank. Some Zionists have even favored a two state solution in the past.
I do not think Harris will defund Israel. She might ban the shipment of specific weapons after she is elected.

I think she’s more likely to lose angering progressives than Zionists. Most zionists are republican if they all aren’t. I can’t imagine why a Zionist would be liberal other than to infiltrate and control their opposition. You can’t be so defeatist. You have to fight. And there’s been a lot of non Zionist Jewish people protesting the genocide. Not all Jews are Zionist.
You think?
That's a novel approach for you.

I don't care what you think or what anyone else thinks or you think at all.

You come and belch your ignorant crap then get irate when get challenged.
Don't do it dickhead.
Challenged? All you do is display how much of an asshole you are. Nothing difficult about that.

IDF shot an American woman peacefully protesting Israeli settlements. ONE person was throwing rocks according to the IDF and so the soldiers fired their guns into the whole crowd. Totally how you deal with such a situation. That’s the excuse the Biden administration will roll with and insult our intelligence as they allow Israel to investigate themselves. Fuck Biden. Fuck Kamala. Fuck America, if this is who we’re going to be.

Werbung:
Back