Netanyahu, America & The Road To War In Gaza

Werbung:
Netanyahu is a faithful servant of US militarism, atrocity and warcrime.

Almost single-handedly, he sabotaged the Oslo accords which would had brought about peace to the region.

Blaming hamas, especially for incompetent IDF military activities on Oct 7, is a convenient way of escaping
responsibility for 70 years of wanton killing and ethnic cleansing.

The blasphemy that is the separatist state of Israel is well past it's sell-by state and needs to be dismantled
and free and fair elections held in all regions leading to a progressive post-crusader state with a general amnesty for all.

Hamas will not be annihilated. The African Congress was not annihilated. the IRA was not annihilated.

Why are we not seeing the death toll of IDF combatants published ?

Comrade Stalin
Khan Younis

I would like to see Hamas annihilated the way Hamas wanted to annihilate Israel.
I do not know why right-wing christians suck up to netanyahu and his war criminal cronies.

BY and large they see their evangelical "partners" as useful idiots and given the chance, would crucify christ again.

Comrade Stalin
Jerusalem

Almost single-handedly, he sabotaged the Oslo accords which would had brought about peace to the region.

Blaming hamas, especially for incompetent IDF military activities on Oct 7, is a convenient way of escaping
responsibility for 70 years of wanton killing and ethnic cleansing.

The blasphemy that is the separatist state of Israel is well past it's sell-by state and needs to be dismantled
and free and fair elections held in all regions leading to a progressive post-crusader state with a general amnesty for all.

Hamas will not be annihilated. The African Congress was not annihilated. the IRA was not annihilated.

Why are we not seeing the death toll of IDF combatants published ?

Comrade Stalin
Khan Younis
Hamas lost all rights to negotiate by brutally murdering and raping innocent Israeli victims. They no longer have any right to be heard.

I do not know why right-wing christians suck up to netanyahu and his war criminal cronies.

BY and large they see their evangelical "partners" as useful idiots and given the chance, would crucify christ again.

Comrade Stalin
Jerusalem
Netanyahu is not organizing murder squads to raid houses and destroy peoples' lives like a bunch of deranged savage beasts.

Nuttinyayhoo has been itching for this war, since....forever!!
Is it all-that-surprising he's using a page outta Spanky Trump's playbook....where ANY FORM OF DISTRACTION is appropriate....to avoid a GUILTY plea.

blank-expression-smiley-emoticon[1].png

SERIOUSLY???!!!!
You need to start brushing-up on The Good Book's fairy-tales.....
"Christian Zionism is an ideology that, in a Christian context, espouses the return of the Jewish people to the Holy Land. Likewise, it holds that the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 was in accordance with Bible prophecy: that the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty in the Levant — the eschatological "Gathering of Israel" — is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The term began to be used in the mid-20th century, in place of Christian restorationism, as proponents of the ideology rallied behind Zionists in support of a Jewish national homeland."

Netanyahu is not immortal. I will be surprised if he lasts more than a couple more years as Prime Minister. He has been a disaster for Israel, much in the same way that Hamas has been a disaster for Palestinians.

Netanyahu is not immortal. I will be surprised if he lasts more than a couple more years as Prime Minister. He has been a disaster for Israel, much in the same way that Hamas has been a disaster for Palestinians.
Lefties despise good men because they despise God.

Since when is Netanyahu any sort of good person?
He is a very smart and clever conman who has been able to con American politicians until recently. But he is presently engaged in genocide against the people of Gaza.

If God does not exist there is no reason to despise him, just as people do not despise unicorns, griffins, and the Easter Bunny.

Since when is Netanyahu any sort of good person?
He is a very smart and clever conman who has been able to con American politicians until recently. But he is presently engaged in genocide against the people of Gaza.

If God does not exist there is no reason to despise him, just as people do not despise unicorns, griffins, and the Easter Bunny.
I am disinclined to believe lying leftist scoundrels who criticize good men from positions of ignorance and bias.

Werbung:
The opposition to Netanyahu's policy of mass murder and destruction in Gaza is based on it being immoral. No American politicians of any persuasion benefit from Hamas attacking Israelis.

Driving two million people out of their homes is immoral.
Destroying over half the housing in Gaza is immoral.
The deaths of over 30,000 Gazans, the majority of them women and children, is immoral.

Americans should not see their tax money used to cause such immoral acts.

Trump is even worse than Biden in this.

Back