more trump cognitive troubles

pjmret

"“As vice president, [Harris] cast the tie-breaking votes that created the worst inflation in a half a century, decimating middle class families and hurting very badly as you know all people in North Carolina, and by the way Lara says hello,” Trump said. “Lara. Do we love Lara? How good is Lara? She is terrific.”"

hahahahah
OMG his "brain" just can't focus on anything for more than a sentence or two.

Werbung:
"“As vice president, [Harris] cast the tie-breaking votes that created the worst inflation in a half a century, decimating middle class families and hurting very badly as you know all people in North Carolina, and by the way Lara says hello,” Trump said. “Lara. Do we love Lara? How good is Lara? She is terrific.”"

hahahahah
OMG his "brain" just can't focus on anything for more than a sentence or two.

lol you desperate . yea prove your claim.

He also thinks the "late great Hannibal Lector" is funny and worries about electric boats and shark attacks.

By the way, there really is an Electric Boat Company, now a subsidiary of General Dynamics. They build submarines, which are actually electric boats.

But I do not think that electrocution is a serious safety threat for submariners.

I have this urge to mail him a nice new toaster for his bathtub. But I am sure it will pass soon.

lol you desperate . yea prove your claim.

uh, read the quote. he goes from talking about inflation to saying hi to lara in mid sentence lol.

or is lara somehow related to inflation?

no intelligent person looks at that and thinks "yeah, that sounds normal" lol

nothing desperate, i'm just quoting...trump. duh.
god you are stupid.

Whoever Lara is, she is almost certainly not linked to inflation.
Your diagnosis of Annoying seems accurate. He is quite stupid.

He also thinks the "late great Hannibal Lector" is funny and worries about electric boats and shark attacks.

By the way, there really is an Electric Boat Company, now a subsidiary of General Dynamics. They build submarines, which are actually electric boats.

But I do not think that electrocution is a serious safety threat for submariners.

I have this urge to mail him a nice new toaster for his bathtub. But I am sure it will pass soon.
Our Naval submarine force is entirely comprised of nuclear, not electric, powered boats.

[B]Let me ask you this: [COLOR=rgb...COLOR][/B] [B]The answer: no, I am not.[/B]
This ^ is the first mention of the origin of Electric Boat’s name.

I made no reference at all to the company’s name.

Only your mistaken assertion;

They build submarines, which are actually electric boats.
Nuclear powered submarines, by definition, are not “electric boats”.

The primary source of all power onboard every SSN/SSBN are nuclear reactors, not batteries.

This ^ is the first mention of the origin of Electric Boat’s name.

I made no reference at all to the company’s name.

Only your mistaken assertion;

Nuclear powered submarines, by definition, are not “electric boats”.

The primary source of all power onboard every SSN/SSBN are nuclear reactors, not batteries.
Read the link I sent. Submarines do have electric powered locomotion.
Submarines are not illuminated inside with atomic lighting, they have electric lights. So there are electrical generators or alternators aboard submarines as well. I bet they even have batteries.

Nuclear submarines are manufactured by the Electric Boat company. I did not name the company. If you don't like the name, you should write Electric Boat and complain.

uh, read the quote. he goes from talking about inflation to saying hi to lara in mid sentence lol.

or is lara somehow related to inflation?

no intelligent person looks at that and thinks "yeah, that sounds normal" lol

nothing desperate, i'm just quoting...trump. duh.
god you are stupid.
compared to joe his got it together by far . Your so mad he dropped out now you have to cry and make out like Trump is in bad a shape as joe . LOL your one desperate lug nut liberal and it shows .

Your own party wants him gone lol and giggles is the best they can come up with. lol

I talked about joes mental and physical decline for 2 years or more and all the time you denied it . Now the truth is out and you sir made your self look like a ***** for 2 years and your doing it again lol

compared to joe his got it together by far . Your so mad he dropped out now you have to cry and make out like Trump is in bad a shape as joe . LOL your one desperate lug nut liberal and it shows .

Your own party wants him gone lol and giggles is the best they can come up with. lol

I talked about joes mental and physical decline for 2 years or more and all the time you denied it . Now the truth is out and you sir made your self look like a ***** for 2 years and your doing it again lol
Joe isn't running
Compared to Kamala Trump is a ****** and will only decl8ne more

Read the link I sent. Submarines do have electric powered locomotion.
Submarines are not illuminated inside with atomic lighting, they have electric lights. So there are electrical generators or alternators aboard submarines as well. I bet they even have batteries.
I don’t claim to have expert knowledge of nuclear engineering, but I have served aboard a nuclear powered Naval vessel, so I do have some firsthand knowledge/experience.

All active U.S. Navy submarines (SSN, SSBN) and aircraft carriers (CVN) include the letter “N” in their type classification. The “N” literally indicates that they are nuclear powered.

If they were powered by electricity, as you wrongly assert, they would be classified as “SSE, SSBE, or CVE”.

Here’s a basic diagram of a nuclear reactor steam cycle;
IMG_8145.webp
Note that the electric propulsion motor is powered by a turbine that, in turn, is powered by superheated steam created by continuous fission in the reactor.

Nuclear submarines are manufactured by the Electric Boat company. I did not name the company. If you don't like the name, you should write Electric Boat and complain.
Again, you’re the only making an issue of the company name.

Werbung:
Back