MAGATS' WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Werbung:
"More than 700 former national security and military officials endorsed Kamala Harris for president over Donald Trump in the 2024 election in an open letter published Sunday by National Security Leaders for America.

“This election is a choice between serious leadership and vengeful impulsiveness,” said the group, which is made up of bipartisan senior leaders who served in the military and other offices and agencies.

“We are trained to make sober, rational decisions. That is how we know Vice President Harris would make an excellent Commander-in-Chief, while Mr.
Trump has proven he is not up to the job,” they added.

The statement, which criticized
Trump as “impulsive and ill-informed,” was signed by 741 people, including vocal Harris-supporting Democrats like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, as well as Republican secretaries of Defense Chuck Hagel and William Cohen. Hagel and Cohen both served under Democratic presidents."

Crybaby[1].webp
.​

lol and what about the murders and billions they cost a year your a anti america asshole
Good and bad in anything! It will hurt the lazy ass Americans that feel they are too good to do a certain job! Many people do come here to work and work hard. I can’t say anything about that. I just feel people should be vetted and checked out.

Detailed pros and cons! Harris wants certain people in for a vote. All I can say is, monkey see monkey do! If people are stealing. Others will and will date them to touch them! If everyone else can do it, why not everyday Americans. Migrants will work and will take the lazy ass people’s jobs! Guess who will get pissed off then lol? Sounds crazy? Well yeah! It’s is. It will be. A better economic system but drugs will be the main issue on the streets! One grain will kill your teen! Your grandchild! One family here, some pot was laced with fentanyl!
She was 16. The dealer, let’s just say not local. Funeral home made some money, so yes, helped the economy!

Attachments

• IMG_1821.webp
    IMG_1821.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Good and bad in anything! It will hurt the lazy ass Americans that feel they are too good to do a certain job! Many people do come here to work and work hard. I can’t say anything about that. I just feel people should be vetted and checked out.

Detailed pros and cons! Harris wants certain people in for a vote. All I can say is, monkey see monkey do! If people are stealing. Others will and will date them to touch them! If everyone else can do it, why not everyday Americans. Migrants will work and will take the lazy ass people’s jobs! Guess who will get pissed off then lol? Sounds crazy? Well yeah! It’s is. It will be. A better economic system but drugs will be the main issue on the streets! One grain will kill your teen! Your grandchild! One family here, some pot was laced with fentanyl!
She was 16. The dealer, let’s just say not local. Funeral home made some money, so yes, helped the economy!

liberals like the dopr here do not care about it they could care less they are illegal committing crimes and could be terror suspects they do not care about America give this guy a comic and a pot brownie and hes got al he needs and is qualified to talk about.

liberals like the dopr here do not care about it they could care less they are illegal committing crimes and could be terror suspects they do not care about America give this guy a comic and a pot brownie and hes got al he needs and is qualified to talk about.
Wait until it his their lives! Reports came out today! Kind of odd being that Harris is going to border today. I don't have a problem of people coming here but come here the right way. The gangs that are here!
Let them post away on here. Enjoy their brownies!

There is a correct way to come to America. Anyone that comes here illegally is a crook right from the start! People wearing better clothes and shoes that you probably!
You’ll see! It’s on Biden and Harris’ hands. A foreigner representing Biden and Harris stating it’s Trump’s fault because ICE just released report of thousands of them are convicted of sexual charges and murders. Blood is on Biden and Harris’ hands. They knew exactly what they were doing. Then the man laughed! Bastard!

Werbung:
Back