Lying leftist weenie Walz falsely accuses President Trump of lying while telling his followers they can believe the democrat in spite of his lies

Werbung:
yes they did. bench trials aren't secrets.
god you are stupid
Name just one judge who ruled that the evidence he examined proved no significant 2020 voting fraud occurred. I have not heard of a single such judicial declaration.

Walz visited China after the massacre, not before.

I also served in the military and handled guns, but, unlike Walz, I never felt the urge to tell lies about fighting in a war I never fought in.

Habitual lying and deceit makes him a very bad choice for serving in leadership in the US.

Trump had the legal right to take documents he chose to declassify. Biden did not. Trump stored his documents in safe places. Biden strewed his collection of illegal documents around his unsecured garage and in the office he shared with communist Chinese spies.
Trump's bathroom is a "safe place?"

Trump stole hundreds of boxes of shot, and no, he had NO right to steal them.

Trump is the worst liar that has ever run for any public office. Shitshizpants belongs in prison.

Trump's bathroom is a "safe place?"

Trump stole hundreds of boxes of shot, and no, he had NO right to steal them.

Trump is the worst liar that has ever run for any public office. Shitshizpants belongs in prison.
Trump did not steal any documents, according to Judge Amy Berman Jackson's ruling, but Biden did steal documents.

Trump is a thief a liar, and a cheat. Who gives a flying fuck about your silly judge?
The democrat rube continually faslely accuses Trump of lying while the hayseed leftist believes all sorts of lying leftist democrat crap he is being fed by professional liars with decades of experience.

Werbung:
Her ruling applied to the right of presidents like Trump to declassify documents. Biden took documents he had no right to declassify and take.
are you a lawyer? no? lol.

quote an actual lawyer agreeing with you that her ruling applied to trump.

otherwise you're just another right wing lying moooron lol

Back