low energy trump barely campaigning

Werbung:
You may not of noticed but hes been busy with courts and his own business
You may not have noticed but he hasn't been in court lately and he delegated his business supposedly to his family so no that's just another excuse you idiots are trying to make for the fact that he's tired and old and angry

Trump looks like he has aged ten years in the last four. He makes less sense in every speech he makes. He makes up dumb shit and proposes free for all matches between citizens and immigrants, and he thinks some sort of wild night of violence and destruction would scare all the bad guys. Like a Trumpish Kristallnacht.

Trump is going to win and he will have a republican house and senate.

Go to Real clear and look at the polls.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com

One of the benefits Trump has had in this election is a solid lead in Ohio and Florida. There was no need to maximize time and resources to those 2 major states. The response to the hurricane ended any chance Hyena can win North Carolina.

At this time in 2020 Trump was down 7.1% nationally to Biden. He is down only 2% according to Real clear to Harris. A 5.1% turnaround. Recent polls show Trump up slightly in Michigan and Pennsylvania. Some polls show him ahead in Wisconsin and he has had a slim lead all along in Georgia and Arizona.

Your heroes are getting smoked.

As for Trump being tired he should be.

You may not have noticed but he hasn't been in court lately and he delegated his business supposedly to his family so no that's just another excuse you idiots are trying to make for the fact that he's tired and old and angry
hes been runing his business and he bhas lawyers to see almost weekly why are you crying about it Isnt that a good thing for your side or are you just whinning

Trump has never been fit to be president, as he is a psychopathic narcissist. But he is more incoherent with every speech. He makes up lies and repeats them.

Werbung:
hes been runing his business and he bhas lawyers to see almost weekly why are you crying about it Isnt that a good thing for your side or are you just whinning
i'm not crying about it, i'm observing it. why would I cry about it? god you truly are stupid.

Back