Looks like its time to show them who the boss is

Iran is the 18th largest nation in size (629,670mi²)and the 17th in population (87.529,000 inhabitants )
Israel is the 97th in population (9,177,000) And has an area of 8,552mi².

Biden did not remove sanctions on Russia or Iran.
yes he did ***** .

Do you have a clue bout him you keep telling me Im wrong then I prove I am right , ODD how your liberal education and teaching and having a PhD and me with a ged and I prove you wrong time and time gain .n . Its amazing .

There you go lungless he did and you were wrong wrong wrong how liberals like you with a phd are so out of touch with what foes on in their own party . Yep I got a ged and you got a phd and I have proven you wrong so many times . says a lot for each of us as far as intelligence goes versa education .

Werbung:
yes he did ***** .

Do you have a clue bout him you keep telling me Im wrong then I prove I am right , ODD how your liberal education and teaching and having a PhD and me with a ged and I prove you wrong time and time gain .n . Its amazing .

There you go lungless he did and you were wrong wrong wrong how liberals like you with a phd are so out of touch with what foes on in their own party . Yep I got a ged and you got a phd and I have proven you wrong so many times . says a lot for each of us as far as intelligence goes versa education .
The pipeline is no longer in use, so it does not matter.
Returning money seized by Iran now rather than returning it later with interest was the choice. That was not an actual sanction.

yes he did ***** .

Do you think that anyone is required to read rightwing news stories to earn a PhD or a GED?

The pipeline is no longer in use, so it does not matter.
Returning money seized by Iran now rather than returning it later with interest was the choice. That was not an actual sanction.

Do you think that anyone is required to read rightwing news stories to earn a PhD or a GED?
my my you refuse to believe the truth and are trying to weasel and lie your way out of it,first the pipe line was a big deal it made euro natiins dependent on russia I guess joe wanted that and the think would of earned billion upon billion of income for russia ony reason its not in use it because some one blew it up lol guess you forgot about that one hey.

Werbung:
my my you refuse to believe the truth and are trying to weasel and lie your way out of it,first the pipe line was a big deal it made euro natiins dependent on russia I guess joe wanted that and the think would of earned billion upon billion of income for russia ony reason its not in use it because some one blew it up lol guess you forgot about that one hey.
The pipeline is not in service so it is not an important issue.
When Russia was not attacking Ukraine, it was useful.
I imagine that the US bombed it to inconvenience Russia, so thank you, Joe Biden.

Back