Like a BABY with a DIRTY DIAPER!!

Werbung:
Here's a secret Pandora.....Always and Shamans are one and the same. They have a split personality who get off on getting everyone else off.

Here's a secret Pandora.....Always and Shamans are one and the same. They have a split personality who get off on getting everyone else off.

I must PROTEST your insult , I am no more like Shamans than Obuma is like REAGAN!! Mr. REAGAN was a great president , Obuma is just a part -time resident! MMM. MMM. MMM , Words and music by the Anti- N.E.A.!!!

ok but then why does pocket only pick on her and not him?

Hi Pandora , please read my reply to the insult from loose change!!!I just could not allow his gross distortion to stain my perfect reputation! lol,lol

Werbung:
Hi Pandora , please read my reply to the insult from loose change!!!I just could not allow his gross distortion to stain my perfect reputation! lol,lol

Like I said one and the same.....Kinda like a Democrat and a Republican. You can't tell the difference between the two especially with the way they act. So like I said you and shaman are one and the same and If insult a Liberal and a Conservative then it's a good day for me. Speaking as an Independent and a Moderate who get's constantly insulted by both groups for not taking their sides I get extreme pleasure out of disrespecting people who are deserving of it. Have a nice day Shaman I mean Always....rofl rofl rofl...;)

Back