Let's look at the smartest man Joe Biden knows number 53

Werbung:
You are a lying ****** always whin8ng and never proving anything lol
Youalway make some comment to belittle what ever I say on the subject or pull a what about card out of your rear end anything to discredit what I say or turn it around. That's passive support lug nut .like I said your not able to comprehend that you even do it

Youalway make some comment to belittle what ever I say on the subject or pull a what about card out of your rear end anything to discredit what I say or turn it around. That's passive support lug nut .like I said your not able to comprehend that you even do it
Yes it's a discussion forum
When people makes claims if they cant prove them they should be belittled duh

And no mocking you for your obsession with hunter is not even passive support for hunter. It's mocking you for your obsession with hunter duh

Yes it's a discussion forum
When people makes claims if they cant prove them they should be belittled duh

And no mocking you for your obsession with hunter is not even passive support for hunter. It's mocking you for your obsession with hunter duh
No obsession you ***** you claim every one is obsessed with something .
Nope I find it funny as hell that joe Biden the anti gun pro tax anti drug anti Russian has his son the convicted felon who broke gun laws loves hookers had business with Russian Gansters who sold him drugs and stole his lap top and committed tax law violations is now the advisor of big joe along with his wife sitting in meetings . Guess they have to sit in so they can tell him what to do.

And you try to turn it around and say Im obsessed you keep on defendig him dumb ass .People like you are why we have problems and idiots like biden in office

No obsession you ***** you claim every one is obsessed with something .
Nope I find it funny as hell that joe Biden the anti gun pro tax anti drug anti Russian has his son the convicted felon who broke gun laws loves hookers had business with Russian Gansters who sold him drugs and stole his lap top and committed tax law violations is now the advisor of big joe along with his wife sitting in meetings . Guess they have to sit in so they can tell him what to do.

And you try to turn it around and say Im obsessed you keep on defendig him dumb ass .People like you are why we have problems and idiots like biden in office

no, i find you are obsessed with hunter for example, your posts prove it.

quote where I defend him, lying ******. but you cant lol

hunter is a danger? hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

no, your posts prove you are obsessed with him.
Yes he's a danger . He is sitting in on meetings and advising his mentally ill father.
He has deep contacts with Russian Mafia figure drug dealers and China .
His advise would be questionable.

Werbung:
Yes he's a danger . He is sitting in on meetings and advising his mentally ill father.
He has deep contacts with Russian Mafia figure drug dealers and China .
His advise would be questionable.

gives examples of his "questionable" advice to his father.

Back