Kamala refuses to say whether she still supports medicare for illegal immigrants - offers rambling feel-goodism response the question instead

mark francis

Kackles is a charmer who rarely exposes what she really believes and intends. Democrats do their best in election campaigns by hiding what they truly believe from the public due to widespread public rejection of leftist democrat views and values.

Harris sidesteps around federal healthcare for illegal immigrants in Univision town hall​

Werbung:
Kackles is a charmer who rarely exposes what she really believes and intends. Democrats do their best in election campaigns by hiding what they truly believe from the public due to widespread public rejection of leftist democrat views and values.

Harris sidesteps around federal healthcare for illegal immigrants in Univision town hall​

I said before, do you think she is stupid enough to show all her cards this far out? You probably are.
You're only fishing because you think she has something illegal going on.

I said before, do you think she is stupid enough to show all her cards this far out? You probably are.
You're only fishing because you think she has something illegal going on.

I'll give her that. Trump shows all his cards but for whatever reason Kackles have failed to explain in detail any of her suspected or vague ideas, goals, and policies.

I'll give her that. Trump shows all his cards but for whatever reason Kackles have failed to explain in detail any of her suspected or vague ideas, goals, and policies.
You will find, if you look, she has already released a booklet with many policies in it.
Check for yourself because I know your wrong.

Can you name one structured policy Trump has released which is for the betterment of USA. Not off the cuff hate and headline grabbing bullshit. Not pandering to the brain dead Magas.

Btw. Harris has said she will have republicans involved in decisions regarding USA etc. Can you imagine Trump having anything bi partisan?

You will find, if you look, she has already released a booklet with many policies in it.
Check for yourself because I know your wrong.

Can you name one structured policy Trump has released which is for the betterment of USA. Not off the cuff hate and headline grabbing bullshit. Not pandering to the brain dead Magas.

Btw. Harris has said she will have republicans involved in decisions regarding USA etc. Can you imagine Trump having anything bi partisan?
She is unable to explain any specific plans she thinks will help Americans better than Trump's plans.

Read the booklet dickhead. Don't belch your ignorance without checking.
You are so get over it.

Kamala Harris roasted for latest ‘word salad’ during softball MSNBC interview​

Suppose an undocumented person has a heart attack and collapses on the street. He is taken to the hospital and the hospital refuses to admit him because he is not a citizen and has no insurance.

Do you expect Kamala to say, "let him die, he knew when he crossed the border that this could happen". Is that what you expect?

Suppose an undocumented person has a heart attack and collapses on the street. He is taken to the hospital and the hospital refuses to admit him because he is not a citizen and has no insurance.

Do you expect Kamala to say, "let him die, he knew when he crossed the border that this could happen". Is that what you expect?
That's exactly what he expects. The religion coming out of the old soak.
Those Christians are so compassionate and kind.

Hospitals do not refuse life-saving aid to anyone, which is something Obamacare promoters refused to share with the public.

That's exactly what he expects. The religion coming out of the old soak.
Those Christians are so compassionate and kind.
Typical leftist lie and false allegation. Democrats post dishonest views not shared by those they accuse of promoting and then condemn those they falsely accuse of believing foolishness for allegedly believing foolishness they do not believe.

Typical leftist lie and false allegation. Democrats post dishonest views not shared by those they accuse of promoting and then condemn those they falsely accuse of believing foolishness for allegedly believing foolishness they do not believe.
That's a word salad. Wow. Who thought that up?

Werbung:
Back