Kamala is the Democrat's far left, pro-crime, anti-gun, WOC DEI, all the woke boxes checked, candidate for president

Werbung:
America needs to move away from the modern leftist ideology that is doing such horrific damage to the nation.

https://amac.us/newsline/elections/kamala-harris-pro-crime-candidate-for-president/?utm_objective=website_traffic&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=amac&utm_medium=daily_news_pm&utm_content=khp091624&dderh=3cb614117b52c8129e436f6568c2fab1 9-16-24

Kamala Harris, Pro-Crime Candidate For President

Attachments

• IMG_1079.webp
    IMG_1079.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1078.webp
    IMG_1078.webp
    34 KB · Views: 1
Nearly everything Trump says is a lie. And dummy Mark believes it all.
He has made a fool of himself here so very many times, and all he does is repeat the same lies day after day.
Perhaps he enjoys thinking of himself as a martyr.

A clearly aggressively ignorant and pitifully stupid one, to be sure.

I have read that Santa Teresa de Ávila had divine orgasms. Maybe Mark has similar erotic events. He comes here daily to get off.

She "seems' incompetent?

You support Trump who said they are eating dogs yet she's incompetent???
Did you "hear" that also?
Maybe not many if any dogs are being eaten by starving Haitians, but they are definitely committing all sorts of hurtful crimes against the poor people of Ohio.

Here in South Florida, we have a lot of Muscovy ducks. They are larger than mallards or migratory ducks and it is not illegal to kill them. They are not very pretty as ducks can be, and they poop everywhere. They get into people's swimming pools and disrupt picnics.

I am not an expert on how to pluck or cook a duck, but apparently there are geese in Springfield that Haitians are accused of eating. But there are no videos of Haitians hunting or eating geese, dogs or cats.

Here in South Florida, we have a lot of Muscovy ducks. They are larger than mallards or migratory ducks and it is not illegal to kill them. They are not very pretty as ducks can be, and they poop everywhere. They get into people's swimming pools and disrupt picnics.

I am not an expert on how to pluck or cook a duck, but apparently there are geese in Springfield that Haitians are accused of eating. But there are no videos of Haitians hunting or eating geese, dogs or cats.
Democrats dumped unemployable and homeless immigrants into small towns while pretending either no crime increase occurred or if it did it was not the fault of democrats.

Werbung:

Many countries do things or eat things for religious purposes! You cannot deny it! Sorry!

Back