Just a reminder for mark.

I don't blindly believe what the majority mob or some chosen leader thinks is true, I research the facts and draw my own independent conclusions.
Well good for you but you failed to research the facts Trump was beaten democratically.
You're making a fool of yourself with idiotic statements like that.
Have a rest buddy. You're over taxing yourself with bullshit.

Werbung:
Well good for you but you failed to research the facts Trump was beaten democratically.
You're making a fool of yourself with idiotic statements like that.
Have a rest buddy. You're over taxing yourself with bullshit.
Until some evidence emerges to prove the evidence of fraud is not evidence of fraud then the results of the 2020 election will always remain disputable.

Until some evidence emerges to prove the evidence of fraud is not evidence of fraud then the results of the 2020 election will always remain disputable.
August 20, 2020
"Presidunce Spanky Trump called into a television program Thursday night to warn of election fraud and assail Joe Biden, just before his challenger was to accept the Democratic nomination."
maxresdefault[1].jpg

Whinge and moan until the cows come home and nothing will change. You will take your stupidity and ignorance to your grave and I hope the system acts in that soon

Werbung:
Whinge and moan until the cows come home and nothing will change. You will take your stupidity and ignorance to your grave and I hope the system acts in that soon
A massive amount of fraud evidence from the 2020 election remains unanswered by irrefutable facts and arguments. But that is normal for the Democrat party. The deny evidence exists, they refuse to address the fact of massive voter fraud, and they demonize their fellow Americans for not blindly believing their ridiculous denials.

Election Ballot Chain of Custody Issues Remain Unresolved in Swing States - Vision Times

An estimated 600,000 absentee ballots were cast in Georgia for the 2020 presidential race. The Star News has received chain of custody documentation for 266,492 absentee ballots from 59 counties, while the documentation for around 333,000 ballots has not been provided by the remaining counties.

Back