Joe Biden claims he has been to every mass shooting.

Did he really really take a "maternity" leave when he and his butt ranger boi friend adopted a poor child?
Yes he did and hes the top i think not sure.
I do not think men should be able to do so. And it was right in the middle of a national transportation emergency with all the shortages due to transportation issues. He follows in Joe Biden foot steps Joe has been on vacation for 40 percent of the time .

Werbung:
I can see no reason for someone to pretend to be gay. It makes no sense.

You do not understand libtards at all then.

If little Pete was not an out of the closet gay man you would not know about him. He never would have run for president and he would not have a job in the Fuher's cabinet.

Libtards are always running for the victim olympics. Without the gay element Pete is just a well educated sheet white man.

I know this isn't the topic but i have to stay on the point. Western libtards are obsessed with victimization. They are obsessed with acquiring some victim minority status.

Little Pete in my view is the stereotypical stick up the ass over educated white prick. These characters were all over movies in the 80s. They speak with a semi English accent and talk down about working class people. Take the gay out of little Pete and he is just some stuck up white man.

Same with Karine Jean-Pierre who is way to refined looking to be a dyke.
Karine Jean-Pierre.webp
There is nothing butch about her. If she was not gay she does not have that job. Being a black female is not even woke enough in today's democrat party.

I know this isn't the topic but i have to stay on the point. Western libtards are obsessed with victimization. They are obsessed with acquiring some victim minority status.

Little Pete in my view is the stereotypical stick up the ass over educated white prick. These characters were all over movies in the 80s. They speak with a semi English accent and talk down about working class people. Take the gay out of little Pete and he is just some stuck up white man.

Same with Karine Jean-Pierre who is way to refined looking to be a dyke.
View attachment 7803
There is nothing butch about her. If she was not gay she does not have that job. Being a black female is not even woke enough in today's democrat party.
Just as Back door harris would not have her job. She got it because she was muti racial and dumber then Joe,

Werbung:
Back