It's VELSHI TIME!!!!

Werbung:
View attachment 15510

Obviously, rookie.
Too-many
big-words?????
See, you should learn how to insult without using insulting works such ans “big words?” And “rookie.”

See, I did not say I do not undertand the words, big or small. I said I do not see the relevance to my post.

It seems as if you do not have a good argument and that is why you do not respond to my arguments directly but instead make these seemingly imo unrelated posts full of videos and hyperlinks (which fyi I would rarely if ever click on). But still thanks for taking the time and responding to me.

Hmm. Oops?

I think when I said “The only way to comprehend the nonsense that you spew out is to convert your posts to the original Russian and then google to find out which Russian agency sent you the content to be posted here” I meant to respond to a different post. But I am really not sure. Your posts are full of links to videos and hyperlinks etc that this “rookie” cannot decipher them. Oh well.

Have a nice day!

tenor[1].gif See, you should learn how to insult without using insulting works such ans “big words?” And “rookie.”
See, I did not say I do not undertand the words, big or small. I said I do not see the relevance to my post.
I've got no time, or inclination, to spar with some rookie.
flashing-bye-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Werbung:
Back