isreal admits hamas can't be destroyed

lost in the past? only a couple of years ago, mor on. duh. and YOU were talking about the past too, mor on.
god you are too stupid to even remember what you posted about hahahahahahh

so you found...one case of a claimed but unproven reaction to one vaccine? lol. that proves what? nothing. duh.
god you are pathetic.

you claimed the vaccine was a total failure, yet you quoted the headline of the article with this in it:
Unvaccinated people over five years of age were at about 8 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than those who received boosters, according to an analysis by the Vice President of the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) Cynthia Cox for The Washington Post’s The Health 202.

you were too stupid to even read the whole article.
hahahahah

now you look dumber than a box of rocks :)
So many words that will never be read.

Seriously you know I am dyslexic so if you write that much it has to be backwards.

Why did JFK Jr crash his plane?

LOL He was Dyslexic and he thought the altimeter read 10,000 feet when in reality it read 000,01 feet, then the crabs came

Werbung:
lost in the past? only a couple of years ago, mor on. duh. and YOU were talking about the past too, mor on.
god you are too stupid to even remember what you posted about hahahahahahh

so you found...one case of a claimed but unproven reaction to one vaccine? lol. that proves what? nothing. duh.
god you are pathetic.

you claimed the vaccine was a total failure, yet you quoted the headline of the article with this in it:
Unvaccinated people over five years of age were at about 8 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than those who received boosters, according to an analysis by the Vice President of the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) Cynthia Cox for The Washington Post’s The Health 202.

you were too stupid to even read the whole article.
hahahahah

now you look dumber than a box of rocks :)
Look kid can you please go a little faster.

So many words that will never be read.

Seriously you know I am dyslexic so if you write that much it has to be backwards.

Why did JFK Jr crash his plane?

LOL He was Dyslexic and he thought the altimeter read 10,000 feet when in reality it read 000,01 feet, then the crabs came
oh people will read it and realize how stupid you were to make yourself look stupid lol

Werbung:
Look kid can you please go a little faster.

i am making you look stupid as fast as I can.
actually you are doing that just fine all by yourself

you: "the covid vaccine is a total failure"
also you: "Unvaccinated people over five years of age were at about 8 times the risk of dying from COVID-19 than those who received boosters, according to an analysis by the Vice President of the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) Cynthia Cox for The Washington Post’s The Health 202. "

hahahahah
hahahahha
hahahha

OMG you're so stupid.

Back