isreal admits hamas can't be destroyed

pjmret

Israel’s top military spokesman has said Hamas cannot be made to “disappear,” casting doubt about whether the government’s war aim of defeating the militant group can be achieved and drawing a sharp rebuke from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“The idea that it is possible to destroy Hamas, to make Hamas vanish — that is throwing sand in the eyes of the public,” Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman Read Adm. Daniel Hagari said Wednesday in an interview with Israel’s Channel 13.

so all of netanyahus position and killing of innocent women and children to "destroy hamas" was doomed from the start, just pandering to right wing hateful isrealis.
sad

Werbung:
Israel can kill Hamas members that have expertise in making weapons. those that are most charismatic, those who have strategic military knowledge. But Israel cannot cause Palestinians to ever surrender their opposition to Israel. The more the IDF kills, the more he desire for vengeance among the Palestinians.

Hamas will outlive Netanyahu's leadership As we shall see.
Both sides are to blame, both sides want what they can never have.

Israel’s top military spokesman has said Hamas cannot be made to “disappear,” casting doubt about whether the government’s war aim of defeating the militant group can be achieved and drawing a sharp rebuke from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“The idea that it is possible to destroy Hamas, to make Hamas vanish — that is throwing sand in the eyes of the public,” Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman Read Adm. Daniel Hagari said Wednesday in an interview with Israel’s Channel 13.

so all of netanyahus position and killing of innocent women and children to "destroy hamas" was doomed from the start, just pandering to right wing hateful isrealis.
sad
Do you still play kill the Jew?

Do you still enjoy looking stupid
Yes you do lol
Really Hamas needs you now, they are hiring heavy equipment operators at the moment, but do note that the heaviest piece of equipment in their inventory is a shovel

Really Hamas needs you now, they are hiring heavy equipment operators at the moment, but do note that the heaviest piece of equipment in their inventory is a shovel
its funny and cute how you think your stupid posts are clever and intelligent. lol
you're a legend in your own tiny mind.

you're like the guy at work that everyone laughs at because he is too stupid to know how stupid he is.
Actually I was the guy at work who bought Apples and turned down the overtime that the guys laughing were fighting for, then I counted my Apples and retired.

Do you enjoy the open cubicle that they forced you into?

True story

Actually I was the guy at work who bought Apples and turned down the overtime that the guys laughing were fighting for, then I counted my Apples and retired.

True story

its funny you make up this stuff about other people as if making up stuff makes it suddenly be true. lol.
you're too stupid to realize how stupid you truly are lol

its funny you make up this stuff about other people as if making up stuff makes it suddenly be true. lol.
you're too stupid to realize how stupid you truly are lol

True story

It's OK, your psychological denial will pass

True story

It's OK, your psychological denial will pass
its so cute how you think your stupidity is clever. lol.

always bragging about apple stock as if millions of other people dont also own it. lol.
internet bragging is just a sign of an insecure mor on, but you do you :)

its so cute how you think your stupidity is clever. lol.

always bragging about apple stock as if millions of other people dont also own it. lol.
internet bragging is just a sign of an insecure mor on, but you do you :)
It is better to retire at 55 like I did than be a slave to your deep state job until you croak like Ruth Bader Goonsborg and yourself. So in all reality I understand both your frustration and denial.

God I miss Goonsborg so much, just look how many democrat kids she helped kill.

A true leader of society

Last edited:
Werbung:
It is better to retire at 55 like I did than be a slave to your deep state job until you croak like Ruth Bader Goonsborg and yourself. So in all reality I understand both your frustration and denial.

God I miss Goonsborg so much, just look how many democrat kids she helped kill.

A true leader of society
Unverified internet bragging makes you look so needy lol

Back