Is it wrong to charge a teenager as an adult?

Stray Bullet

I understand people get enraged but shouldn’t the law be the law? A teenager should be charged as a teenager right? I understand Brian Kemp being from the south and all has a sense of harsh redneck justice. But the shooter is just a kid who was brought up in a terrible environment with a horrible father. He needs treatment really.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I understand people get enraged but shouldn’t the law be the law? A teenager should be charged as a teenager right? I understand Brian Kemp being from the south and all has a sense of harsh redneck justice. But the shooter is just a kid who was brought up in a terrible environment with a horrible father. He needs treatment really.
Anyone who commits a mass murder like this is clearly mentally disturbed. It would make sense to separate those who can be cured from those than cannot be cured, based on their mental state, rather than the number of victims, because the number of victims is more a matter of luck and ability to shoot than the shooter's mental condition.

Trying a 14 year old as an adult does not make him an adult.

That kid knew exactly what he was doing and should executed and so should his father for providing the gun. But harsh? Ask those kids etc who are dead what the punishment should be.

He learnt his hate from his parents.

That kid knew exactly what he was doing and should executed and so should his father for providing the gun. But harsh? Ask those kids etc who are dead what the punishment should be.

He learnt his hate from his parents.
You’re merciless in every situation. You can’t think like a human being. I don’t even think you care about the people that died as much as you just like seeing someone prosecuted.

You’re merciless in every situation. You can’t think like a human being. I don’t even think you care about the people that died as much as you just like seeing someone prosecuted.
Ask the parents of those kids if they think Im merciless.

Werbung:
There is little chance that any court is going to execute a White 14 year old boy. He will serve at least 20 years, I think, but probably not a life sentence.

Back