Iran's president missing

the annoying thing

This is not something I would normally say, but it would not hurt my feelings if it stays that way.

Werbung:
we'd be better off without him, but what happens in iran if he's dead..chaos? more turn to islamacism? guess it might depend on what they find for the cause

Considering the Hamas Israel War, I would think it would not be wise for an Iranian leader to ride in a helicopter.

Would Israel arrange an assass ination if it thought it could get away with it? Perhaps. It s also possible that Iran might have tried to off Netanyahu.

lets hope so, but i fear this will be spun in a way to make that not happen
Well we do not know yet if he's alive or not.
Considering the Hamas Israel War, I would think it would not be wise for an Iranian leader to ride in a helicopter.

Would Israel arrange an assass ination if it thought it could get away with it? Perhaps. It s also possible that Iran might have tried to off Netanyahu.
I doubt Israel would do that.unless they were at war with Iran .
Myself I think about 4 or 5 small tactical nukes under 20 kilo tons would end that shat real fast.
That how I handle bullys when I see them starting shat with some one they don't even know

No one is going to use nukes in this war, unless they are entirely insane.
Shall the Muslims make the second holiest place on the planet, the Dome of the Rock, radioactive ?

It is really, really tiresome to hear again and again, that now Iran is only minutes away from having The Bomb.
The same nonsense is mentioned every time the conflict between Israel and Iran is mentioned.
I do not think that the Iranians are so sluggish that hey cannot do what the North Koreans and the Pakistanis did in only a few years a most.

if any nuclear weapons are used in iran, thousands of small boats with heavily armed martyrs will take off from iranian shores and take
over the oilfields of saudi arabia, kuwait and the uae, all zionist lickspittles.

did you know the missile "strike" on israel by iran was co-ordinated with the us military ?

comrade stalin
teheran

No one is going to use nukes in this war, unless they are entirely insane.
Shall the Muslims make the second holiest place on the planet, the Dome of the Rock, radioactive ?

It is really, really tiresome to hear again and again, that now Iran is only minutes away from having The Bomb.
The same nonsense is mentioned every time the conflict between Israel and Iran is mentioned.
I do not think that the Iranians are so sluggish that hey cannot do what the North Koreans and the Pakistanis did in only a few years a most.
I did not say in this war now did I now numb nuts . Iran has enough material now to build a few and Barry o bung hole helped pay for it and allowed them to continue to build and test ballistic missiles to deliver them,
And yes If attacked in force by Iran Hamas Yemen and Lebanon with Hezbollah Israel could be forced to use tactical nukes . especially with Joe Biden showing how weak he is , its encouraging them .Egypt and Jordan at least have been decent as they know what Gaza and Hamas is

if any nuclear weapons are used in iran, thousands of small boats with heavily armed martyrs will take off from iranian shores and take
over the oilfields of saudi arabia, kuwait and the uae, all zionist lickspittles.

did you know the missile "strike" on israel by iran was co-ordinated with the us military ?

comrade stalin
teheran
Sure they will.
Well he's dead good news.I hope Putin is next .

I did not say in this war now did I now numb nuts . Iran has enough material now to build a few and Barry o bung hole helped pay for it and allowed them to continue to build and test ballistic missiles to deliver them,
And yes If attacked in force by Iran Hamas Yemen and Lebanon with Hezbollah Israel could be forced to use tactical nukes . especially with Joe Biden showing how weak he is , its encouraging them .Egypt and Jordan at least have been decent as they know what Gaza and Hamas is
Iran apparently has nukes, let alone "tactical" ones.

Israel has nothing that Iran needs. Iran uses Israel as ts official enemy, just the way that Trump uses immigrants, for propaganda purposes.

He's dead and that's a good thing for the people of Iran they are celebrating his death in that country because of the brutality and the killings he is done.
He would approve ve of Oct 7th and has butchered thousands

Werbung:
Back