Iran is scared now that they really know what the IDF can do.

the annoying thing

Seem Iran is worried big time about their great religious leader and head murder .

Its always the same Israel against 1 to 6 nations and several terror groups. I like the fact the cowards are hiding . it fits them,

Werbung:

Seem Iran is worried big time about their great religious leader and head murder .

Its always the same Israel against 1 to 6 nations and several terror groups. I like the fact the cowards are hiding . it fits them,
I have a feeling that we will have to get more involved. You think?

how do we know that US planes are not involved in this debacle..we don't.. but you know uncle sam..can't resist a big fat bombing campaign...

how nauseating to see war criminal netanhaha turn up at the UN and spout random selections from the vindictive nasty old testament

of course he did not say this

“Blessed are the peacemakers” (Matthew 5:9);

“Never take your own revenge” (Romans 12:19);

“Love your enemies” (Luke 6:35).

full marks to the majority of delegates who walked out, not to hear the sanctimonious utterences of this waste of protoplasm

comrade stalin
gaza famine is still the issue

how do we know that US planes are not involved in this debacle..we don't.. but you know uncle sam..can't resist a big fat bombing campaign...

how nauseating to see war criminal netanhaha turn up at the UN and spout random selections from the vindictive nasty old testament

full marks to the majority of delegates who walked out, not to hear the sanctimonious utterences of this waste of protoplasm

comrade stalin
lol a man who is using the name of one of the biggest mass murders in history is talking quotes from the bible lol that's funny, you and lug nut both do that and its hilarious

comrade stalin
I hope US planes are involved on Israel's side but I cannot imagine a godless rube like Joe Biden supporting Israel in the conflict.

I hope US planes are involved on Israel's side but I cannot imagine a godless rube like Joe Biden supporting Israel in the conflict.
"god less rube biden" has sent a ton of military aid to isreal.
god you are beyond stupid .lol

ps - godless? he's a practicing catholic.
god you are beyond stupid lol

"god less rube biden" has sent a ton of military aid to isreal.
god you are beyond stupid .lol

ps - godless? he's a practicing catholic.
god you are beyond stupid lol
Biden clings to his hypocritical claim to Christianity in spite of promoting sexual perversions in schools and the murder of unborn babies.

I think that now Israel is scared of Iran now because of what Iran can do.
They seem to be pissed off because of the assassinations. I bet if Iran assassinated Netanyahu, Israel would be pissed off as well.

just as the us has troops on the round in the ukraine

it is now part of a full military alliance with the settler project

the settler project are now useful idiots of the pentagon

nothing less

comrade stalin
lebanon

Biden clings to his hypocritical claim to Christianity in spite of promoting sexual perversions in schools and the murder of unborn babies.
Unlike Trump who has NEVER been photographed in ANY church ceremony of any kind.

Mark thinks he can call people "godless" when he has never had a conversation with God and has no clue what anyone believes.
Trump has said that he has never done anything that he needs to be forgiven for.

Once he said he was an atheist and that was a business advantage for him because that way he didn't have to worry about morality.

Werbung:
Back