Innocent President Trump found guilty in New York version of Stalinist show trial

I suppose if you hide your eyes from evidence of a connection between Soros and Bragg you can unreasonably comfort yourself in mistakenly thinking you do right by denying any such connection exists.
But you have no evidence of you're alleged conspiracy.
Why can't you accept what is without deliberately equated everything to some Democrat conspiracy to destroy Trump?
Not one person has been omitted from some sinister corrupt bullshyt you spread. Grow up and admit Trump bought all of it in himself.

Werbung:
You cannot accuse Soros of doing anything unless you have some proof that he actually did it. Of course, Soros has the right to donate his money to any peaceful cause he wishes
I do not have to prove to you facts that I have been convinced of that have been published in mainstream news sources and never been debunked.

Hillary? Soros?
You never get tired of looking like a right wing ***** lol,
Enemies of traditional American traditions and values are inside the gates and anyone refusing to acknowledge that fact is either stupid, dishonest, or blind.

But you have no evidence of you're alleged conspiracy.
Why can't you accept what is without deliberately equated everything to some Democrat conspiracy to destroy Trump?
Not one person has been omitted from some sinister corrupt bullshyt you spread. Grow up and admit Trump bought all of it in himself.
I don't need further support to be convinced of the truth of news accounts that havce never been debunked.

I don't need further support to be convinced of the truth of news accounts that havce never been debunked.
Of course you wouldn't. You're convinced there's a god and eternity awaits with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.
You're completely delusional.

Werbung:
I do not have to prove to you facts that I have been convinced of that have been published in mainstream news sources and never been debunked.
Where's the proven facts which you believed?
If they were facts they could no be debunked.

Show them here and I'll prove to you they are not facts.

Back