If Putin used a tactical nuke in the Ukraine who would you want InCharge and why

If Putin used a tactical nuke in the Ukraine who would you want In Charge and why

• Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bush senior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obung hole

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Orange man

• Giggles aka the vp

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • the military

• Total voters

the annoying thing

We are probably very close to this happing as is with Putin getting his ass handed to him from a bunch of hillbillys in the Ukraine .
Hes old and desperate to win and is very sick from what I hear.

Werbung:
Orange Man would take care of Russia in a heart beat and Putin knows Trump would bomb Russia in a second! I know people do not think Trump would defend Ukraine. Yes he will!

Orange Man would take care of Russia in a heart beat and Putin knows Trump would bomb Russia in a second! I know people do not think Trump would defend Ukraine. Yes he will!
He has REFUSED to say that he would defend Ukraine. Would he nuke Russia? Not likely, Putin is his buddy, he never says anything bad about Putin, and there is a lot bad about Putin.

He has REFUSED to say that he would defend Ukraine. Would he nuke Russia? Not likely, Putin is his buddy, he never says anything bad about Putin, and there is a lot bad about Putin.
Putin is his buddy. Lol He stood against Russia by bombing the hell out of a Syria poison gas plant and air field,he gave the ok to engage and destroy a large number of Russian mercenary's same bunch who are in the Ukraine fighting.
He put sanctions on Russia And thier buddy's in Iran and guess what Biden undid it all . Yes it's pretty obvious who Putin's buddy is

Putin is his buddy. Lol He stood against Russia by bombing the hell out of a Syria poison gas plant and air field,he gave the ok to engage and destroy a large number of Russian mercenary's same bunch who are in the Ukraine fighting.
He put sanctions on Russia And thier buddy's in Iran and guess what Biden undid it all . Yes it's pretty obvious who Putin's buddy is

Werbung:
Back