If Biden Steps Aside, Who Is Kamala's Running Mate?

If Biden Steps Aside, Who Is Kamala's Running Mate?

• Gretchen Whitmer

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Amy Klobuchar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren

• Pete Buttigieg

• Gavin Newsom

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Josh Shapiro

• Jared Polis

• Raphael Warnock

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Slant Eyed Polack

I've seen it reported from enough varying sources that I'm inclined to accept it: if Brandon doesn't run, Kamala is the only one who can use any part of the roughly quarter-billion dollars the Biden-Harris campaign has in its war chest. In all likelihood, the Dems just can't afford to run anyone other than Kamalagobbledygook at the top of the ticket, if Brandon is put out to pasture.

If that happens, I'd guess the Dems pair her with another vagina, so they can double down on their identity politics jive.

I can't pick half these people out of a lineup; they're just names I've seen spewed in the media as legitimate options.

Werbung:
They won't run two women on the Democratic ticket, I am sure of that.
I will vote for any Democrat they select, anyone that has the ability to beat Trump.

Trump is the danger.

All of those people are establishment and have been complicit in genocide and won’t get the progressive vote. So it doesn’t matter.

They won't run two women on the Democratic ticket, I am sure of that.
I will vote for any Democrat they select, anyone that has the ability to beat Trump.

Trump is the danger.
That mentality is why Trump is going to win. You’re Blue MAGA. And it disgusts most voters to watch both sides be like cults all the same. But Trump’s side is more loyal and proud so that’s why he’ll be the cult that wins.

Trump is the most narcissistic, reprehensible steaming pile of dogsh!t to contaminate the white house since Slick Willie. In 2016 I laughed him off as a clown show and voted Libertarian. Then he surprised me by actually doing a ton of stuff I agree with - despite remaining a narcissistic, reprehensible steaming pile of dogsh!t. I held my nose and voted for him in 2020, and will do so again in November.

It's possible to hate the player while acknowledging the game. And make no mistake: I LOATHE Donnie Douchebag.

Link: Biden's meeting with Democrats turns into disaster

President Joe Biden's latest effort to soothe panicked House Democrats Friday fell flat after he showed up late to a zoom meeting, skeptics couldn't ask questions, and one zoom attendee promptly came out against him...

... Biden was an hour late to an event that was 'tightly controlled,' NOTUS reported in a blow-by-blow of the bizarre session, following reports that Biden's cabinet meetings are also highly scripted. (Biden once again called from a prepared list of reporters at his press conference...

I think we're up to a couple dozen congressmen & 1 senator - all Dems - calling for him to step away, along with virtually all of the woke media. Not gonna lie - the civil war underway on the left is the greatest soap opera of my lifetime.

Link: Biden's meeting with Democrats turns into disaster

President Joe Biden's latest effort to soothe panicked House Democrats Friday fell flat after he showed up late to a zoom meeting, skeptics couldn't ask questions, and one zoom attendee promptly came out against him...

... Biden was an hour late to an event that was 'tightly controlled,' NOTUS reported in a blow-by-blow of the bizarre session, following reports that Biden's cabinet meetings are also highly scripted. (Biden once again called from a prepared list of reporters at his press conference...

I think we're up to a couple dozen congressmen & 1 senator - all Dems - calling for him to step away, along with virtually all of the woke media. Not gonna lie - the civil war underway on the left is the greatest soap opera of my lifetime.
The Democrat party is dead to me. I imagine all progressives are going to move to the Green Party or something.

That mentality is why Trump is going to win. You’re Blue MAGA. And it disgusts most voters to watch both sides be like cults all the same. But Trump’s side is more loyal and proud so that’s why he’ll be the cult that wins.
No, quite simply, no party will ruin two women on the same ticket. There are people of both sexes that vote against women. As you will see.

There is no ?Blue MAGA, imbecile.

Fuck you and your genocide. You're paranoid about it. Grow up son. It's a war.
Not a war at all. Just a bunch of weak men pretending they’re tough by killing women and children. If it was a war then they’d take the fight to people who can defend themselves.

Werbung:
Back