I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Gabriel_Bell

Well, of course, that is not MY opinion. She is a very talented songwriter and singer who has managed herself better than most people in her occupation. She is kind to her cat, and hostile to no one.

No, this is not anything I said, it is what TRUMP SAID.

But why? Because Taylor Swift decided to endorse Kamala. Even if Trump does hate her, why on Earth would be post this hatred?

Olebush once said that he did not like broccoli, and that caused many protests from broccoli farmers, vegetable wholesalers and greengrocers.
He did say he hated broccoli, just did not like to eat it. But his saying it was clearly unwise, and eventually he admitted that he should not have expressed his opinion of broccoli.

Trump is full of hatred. If you do not support Trump, Trump hates you. If Jews do not vote for Trump, then Israel will be gone in two years.

Shady Vance LIED about Haitians eating cats and dogs, and he said that passing this fake story on to the public arena was entirely justified in order for Trump and Shady to get elected.

As a result, many bomb threats have caused schools and hospitals to be closed, and Springfield has had to spend a lot of money to keep people safe.

Neonazis and other hate groups have focused their anger on Springfield and its Haitians, who are NOT here illegally as a result of Shady's lies.

Now Trump says that he and Shady will go to Springfield. What possible good could come of this? The city will have to pay the cops overtime to guard against still more violence against the totally innocent Haitian workers.

Electing Trump will result in at least four years of this sort of stupid hatred and grandstanding. Why would ANYONE want that?

Werbung:
Back