How's your god going now?

Nobody has proven that any God exists. The Universe itself has given us evidence that the Universe is not eternal. It has not existed forever and it will not exist forever.
The burden of proof always lies with the one or ones who declare that something exists.
We agree that the universe is not eternal. We must also agree that if God did not create the universe then science has no solid clues how it was created.

Werbung:
You could also say than nobody knows how the universe was created if Brahma did not create it.
You could also say than nobody knows how the universe was created if Ymir the hermaphrodite giant god did not create it.
There are dozens of alleged creators of the Universe.
A better question is WHY? Why create such a huge universe for a relatively small population of evolved apes on one rather tiny planet? According to Douglas Adams, the mice contracted to build the Earth. A man named Slartibartfast did the fjords.

Earth
was a giant supercomputer designed to find the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. Designed by Deep Thought and built by the Magratheans, it was commonly mistaken for a planet, especially by the ape descendants who lived on it. It was situated far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral Arm of the Galaxy.

Unfortunately, the Earth was destroyed by the Vogons five minutes before the program was to be completed. The Vogons were sent by the psychiatrist Gag Halfrunt, who thought his profession would cease if the Question were known. Later on, the Earth reappeared but all forms of the Earth were later demolished.

You could also say than nobody knows how the universe was created if Brahma did not create it.
You could also say than nobody knows how the universe was created if Ymir the hermaphrodite giant god did not create it.
There are dozens of alleged creators of the Universe.
A better question is WHY? Why create such a huge universe for a relatively small population of evolved apes on one rather tiny planet? According to Douglas Adams, the mice contracted to build the Earth. A man named Slartibartfast did the fjords.

Earth
was a giant supercomputer designed to find the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. Designed by Deep Thought and built by the Magratheans, it was commonly mistaken for a planet, especially by the ape descendants who lived on it. It was situated far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral Arm of the Galaxy.

Unfortunately, the Earth was destroyed by the Vogons five minutes before the program was to be completed. The Vogons were sent by the psychiatrist Gag Halfrunt, who thought his profession would cease if the Question were known. Later on, the Earth reappeared but all forms of the Earth were later demolished.
I wasnt talking about the universe , man your a real tool you know that.
I love how liberals claim to be the party of fairness and compassion lol only when its something they like

We agree that the universe is not eternal. We must also agree that if God did not create the universe then science has no solid clues how it was created.
The Bible story is not any sort of scientific proof of anything.
It is likely that the Universe was made of an eternally existing combination of matter, energy and perhaps other stuff.
No one can make anything out of nothing.
It is apparent that the Earth and the Universe were not designed for us to know why or how they were created.

Evolution from viruses and germs into more complicated living beings over a billion years or so is far more probable than they were created by an eternal being that is omnipresent. omniscient, omnipotent and also invisible, inaudible, mute, intangible and odorless.

I wasnt talking about the universe , man your a real tool you know that.
I love how liberals claim to be the party of fairness and compassion lol only when its something they like
I do not actually care what you were talking about, I get to talk about what I wanna talk about. And I wasn't even talking to you.
Is it somehow unfair and inconsiderate to talk about what I want to talk about? How so?

I do not actually care what you were talking about, I get to talk about what I wanna talk about. And I wasn't even talking to you.
Is it somehow unfair and inconsiderate to talk about what I want to talk about? How so?
Nope You talk all you want , unlike some democrats I believe in free speech

We agree that the universe is not eternal.

I don't agree with that and science has never said they did. They have definately said " we don't know" so how the fuck would you know any different.

We must also agree that if God did not create the universe then science has no solid clues how it was created.
The solid clue is the big bang remnants. It is visible in the universe and called microwave background radiation. Check it.

The point here is not one person has ever proven a god did it. Not knowing or understanding is not an alibi for giving the credit to a god. Either you know for certain or you don't.
The god of gaps has no credit whatsoever.

I don't agree with that and science has never said they did. They have definately said " we don't know" so how the fuck would you know any different.

The solid clue is the big bang remnants. It is visible in the universe and called microwave background radiation. Check it.

The point here is not one person has ever proven a god did it. Not knowing or understanding is not an alibi for giving the credit to a god. Either you know for certain or you don't.
The god of gaps has no credit whatsoever.
Speculations about evidence are not scientific facts. They are guesses.

Speculations about evidence are not scientific facts. They are guesses.
The tale about talking snakes, how the first man was formed from mud and the first woman from a rib of the first man are not even speculation, they are simply imaginative constructs.

Tales about how all humans were cursed because the first couple ate a magical fruit and then all the sins of everyone forever are saved because Jesus died on the cross is not speculation, it is just a way to keep the parishioners coming back and donating to support the church.

Why the F did God hate Esau? It was not his fault he was born first. Esau was not given free will.

The tale about talking snakes, how the first man was formed from mud and the first woman from a rib of the first man are not even speculation, they are simply imaginative constructs.

Tales about how all humans were cursed because the first couple ate a magical fruit and then all the sins of everyone forever are saved because Jesus died on the cross is not speculation, it is just a way to keep the parishioners coming back and donating to support the church.

Why the F did God hate Esau? It was not his fault he was born first. Esau was not given free will.
Esau didn't give a crap about God so God chose Jacob.

Esau didn't give a crap about God so God chose Jacob.
God broke the rule that the firstborn inherited the estate. Jacob was a trickster. God did not allow Esau to have free will, obviously.
He hardened Pharoah's heart, and denied him free will as well. The Biblical character known as "God" was a lying sumbitch.

and whats that prove ,lolit proved science is often wrong it has noting to go with god .

Werbung:
Science is not a permanent entity, it is a PROCESS. The most logical possibility is accepted only until a better possibility is discovered. Then the new information replaces the earlier information.
Of course it does not always involve God.

Evolution has changed a great deal since Darwin. Especially because of the discovery of DNA and RNA.

Back