How's your god going now?

Boris Norris

Werbung:
The idea that the entire vast universe was created solely for the purpose of having a population of human pets on one planet among billions is rather silly.

Why would a Creator God bother to create galaxies that are too far away for humans to ever detect?
In what ways are the Crab Nebula or Andromeda necessary to humans on Earth?

The idea that the entire vast universe was created solely for the purpose of having a population of human pets on one planet among billions is rather silly.

Why would a Creator God bother to create galaxies that are too far away for humans to ever detect?
In what ways are the Crab Nebula or Andromeda necessary to humans on Earth?
I'm sure mark would have a perfectly reasonable explanation.

I'm sure mark would have a perfectly reasonable explanation.
I have yet to see anything reasonable from Mark.

The curious thing about these "godly" fundies is that they thing that somehow if they can disprove evolution, well, that means that it is true that there once was a talking snake that conned a woman made from a rib bone into eating a magical fruit and conning her husband as well, and all that happened 6000 years ago.

I have yet to see anything reasonable from Mark.

The curious thing about these "godly" fundies is that they thing that somehow if they can disprove evolution, well, that means that it is true that there once was a talking snake that conned a woman made from a rib bone into eating a magical fruit and conning her husband as well, and all that happened 6000 years ago.
The amusing part for me is he's 80 year old and still believes that shit.

All that time and he still can't distinguish fact from fiction.. it's gobsmacking.

Ungodly dummies think some sort of unexplainable miraculous big bang explosion of some unknown sort turned nothingness into trillions of stars and planets scattered across trillions of miles of empty space in a moment in time.

Ungodly dummies think some sort of unexplainable miraculous big bang explosion of some unknown sort turned nothingness into trillions of stars and planets scattered across trillions of miles of empty space in a moment in time.
Do the godly dummies have evidence to the contrary? You can't even prove got exists. Start there then tell us.

Why would the Biblical character known as "God" go to the bother to give Jupiter 72 moons, if the purpose of the entire humongous Universe is just to breed humans. I think that we could have gotten along with far fewer Jovian moons.

Yes it has proven that science is often wrong.
Hey Boris how did life start

Nobody has evidence that proves the universe was created without God.
Nobody has proven that any God exists. The Universe itself has given us evidence that the Universe is not eternal. It has not existed forever and it will not exist forever.
The burden of proof always lies with the one or ones who declare that something exists.

A honest answer , you do not know. So god could of or nature could of or aliens did it .Odd your not blaming trump at least.
No one has maintained that Trump created the Universe.
It's not "could of, it's could HAVE. Of is a preposition, never a verb.

Is Jesus an alien? Of course, and so is God.

Werbung:
Back