How will the Presidential Candidates Impact the Housing Crisis?

• Thread starter Thread starter nickjohnsonin
  • Start date Start date
N

nickjohnsonin

Hi all! I work with Movoto Real Estate on outreach. We're looking for feedback and comments to keep the conversation fresh. Anyone have thoughts? How have you been impacted by political decisions in regards to your housing situation?

Werbung:
I lost a lot of value in my home when the bubble broke. The fed policies were largely responsible for that. Additionally, with the dollar being worth less directly and clearly a result of fed policies my home is worth even less.

Same here. I personally think the reason so many people are having financial issues today, can all be blamed on government policies. Fed/State/Local. They tax, mandate and regulate everything to death. It simply costs too damned much to live in this country.

Werbung:
"How will the Presidential candidates impact the housing crisis?"

They won't.

"How have you been impacted by political decisions in regards to your housing situation?"

Can't really say I have been. I lost a lot of value in my home when the bubble burst, but I knew all along that my home was overvalued. The value corrected itself and now I'm pretty much right where I should be. I blame uneducated homebuyers who are incapable of assigning proper valuation to a property or acknowledging their financial limitations, and unethical real estate/ mortgage "professionals" for the bubble more than I blame politicians.

The government can pass a law stating it's legal to give a loaded shotgun to a retarded chimpanzee and then send that chimp into a crowded mall but that doesn't mean it's a good idea. Everyone should have seen that that chimp was going to shoot up the housing market.

Back