harris shares medical records, lets see trump do it

Werbung:
You are not obligated to try to disprove evidence of 2020 voting fraud that has never been disproven. Facts cannot be disproven.
There was no amount of voter fraud that would have resulted in Trump winning either the popular or the Electoral College vote.
TRUMP LOST!

where did I say i didn't want biden's shared?
you keep making up stuff I never said lol

btw - i'm not running for president. duh. you really can't stop thinking about me lol
You its was fine no problem need tom look more or less deny deny you know he had medical issue we all could see it except liberals here.

Yes its obvious there is no problem with illegals comfiting crimes, nothing to it all lies and fake news I'm sure that what liberals think why those 15000 rapists are all not guilty just republican blather . They are not raping kids . they are good people acording to liberals .

The democrat party did this to America and they could care lees they want them here and do not care what the cost is in dollars and crime and human life

Werbung:
Yes its obvious there is no problem with illegals comfiting crimes, nothing to it all lies and fake news I'm sure that what liberals think why those 15000 rapists are all not guilty just republican blather . They are not raping kids . they are good people acording to liberals .

The democrat party did this to America and they could care lees they want them here and do not care what the cost is in dollars and crime and human life
you really do like to blather here over and over lol
this has nothing to do with that of course but that doesn't stop you spewing

Back