harris shares medical records, lets see trump do it

pjmret

hahahah

who a i kidding? he's a coward.

for all the republicans who whined that biden was too old, suddenly...age isn't a problem.

hypocrites.

Werbung:
hahahah

for all the republicans who whined that biden was too old, suddenly...age isn't a problem.

hypocrites.
I don't think presidents like Trump, Biden, Obama, and Clinton were under obligation to share their health records with the whole world while all other Americans had a right to privacy when it came to medical records.

hahahah

hypocrites.
Harris also bedded down men she used as stepping stones to promotion but that does not mean that President Trump must follow suit.

I don't think presidents like Trump, Biden, Obama, and Clinton were under obligation to share their health records with the whole world while all other Americans had a right to privacy when it came to medical records.
No one said obligation mooron
God you are stupid
I just said he is a coward

The health of the president is clearly a concern of the voters.
I agree that candidates for political office have a right to keep their medical records private, but it is also true that the citizens have an interest in knowing about the life expectancy and mental condition of each candidate.

Trump will never release any accurate medical data, just as he has refused to reveal his tax data. He is clearly not mentally qualified to be president as he is a psychopathic narcissist. And I do not think that his crapping himself when negotiating with important leaders is any sort of asset to him.

The health of the president is clearly a concern of the voters.
I agree that candidates for political office have a right to keep their medical records private, but it is also true that the citizens have an interest in knowing about the life expectancy and mental condition of each candidate.

Trump will never release any accurate medical data, just as he has refused to reveal his tax data. He is clearly not mentally qualified to be president as he is a psychopathic narcissist. And I do not think that his crapping himself when negotiating with important leaders is any sort of asset to him.
When repeatedly asked by the press about Joe Biden's covid testing his WOC DEI press secretary essentially told the reporters to go to hell if they think she is going to share that info with them.

You are not obligated to try to disprove evidence of 2020 voting fraud that has never been disproven. Facts cannot be disproven.
lol. what a stupid post.
medical records are nothing like claims of fraud.
but you being a moooron, i'm not surprised.

When repeatedly asked by the press about Joe Biden's covid testing his WOC DEI press secretary essentially told the reporters to go to hell if they think she is going to share that info with them.
didn't realize biden was running for president.
oh he's not. lol

btw:

where joe releases plenty of information about his covid situation.

god you are stupid. lol

hahahah

hypocrites.
Look whos talking calling others coward . You expect him to display his medical records but dint want Biden shared why..
Your drying about trumps age and health when Bidens was not a issue with you lol and he has seriously problems again you show how big a hyperacute you are .
You will not enven say where you life if tour married or have kids what kind of work you did if your gay or not whos the real coward you are . Your scared to death peole will find out who you are coward.

Look whos talking calling others coward . You expect him to display his medical records but dint want Biden shared why..
Your drying about trumps age and health when Bidens was not a issue with you lol and he has seriously problems again you show how big a hyperacute you are .
You will not enven say where you life if tour married or have kids what kind of work you did if your gay or not whos the real coward you are . Your scared to death peole will find out who you are coward.
where did I say i didn't want biden's shared?
you keep making up stuff I never said lol

btw - i'm not running for president. duh. you really can't stop thinking about me lol

Werbung:
Back