Harris has a job opening if she wins

Wow that's so profound lol
Who was ever hurt by a drive by knive attack? Duh
tell me how many knifes jumped out of a persons pocket and stuck them self in a person you stupid bastard its the same with guns knives clubs etc they d not hurt any one its the lug nuts who use them. So liberal logic of morons is your logic

Werbung:
Wait and see what laws get written. And what is wrong with a buy back plan?

I don't think that beliefs about gun control are a requirement for any PhD.

There is no question that there are too many guns in the hands of crazy people in this country. I suppose you enjoy seeing gun nuts plink at schoolchildren, partygoers and WalMart shoppers.
why don't you read this you ***** it tells the facts your incapable of comprehending .

guns do not commit the crime you pin head people do it guns are just objects they have no mind of there own .

As you notice the liberals do not want to talk about overdoses deaths https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_releases/2021/20211117.htm so I guess using lug nuts way there are way to many dying from drug overdoses when should ban them that would solve the problem.

Whats wrong with a buy back program you say lug nut , well well who determines the value of a gun or its modifications and what happens when the mandatory buy back fails and people do not turn them in. Also what about all the spare parts people keep for their guns And who wil pay for al the ammo I have for my ar 15 I have several thousand rounds .

The median cost of a assault rifle low end cheap is about 800 bucks you couldn't touch one of mine for that . The optics On my 3 ar 15 would cost another 3 grand . At any rate I would get screwed and never be paid what I should and frankly fuck here I do not want to seel my guns to a government I especially want to see people like you and lug nut and Boris sent out to do the job You wouldn't last a day
Your all cowards at heat and anti america .
Lots of liberals talk about overdose deaths duh
God you are stupid lol

tell me how many knifes jumped out of a persons pocket and stuck them self in a person you stupid bastard its the same with guns knives clubs etc they d not hurt any one its the lug nuts who use them. So liberal logic of morons is your logic
Guns allow more deaths duh
They are intrinsically more dangerous
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
There are too many people killed with guns in this country and one of the reasons is that there are too many guns.

You are an idiot if you have three rifles and several thousands rounds. You only have two hands. But your idiocy is pretty clear.

Back