Great news out of Lebanon

the annoying thing

The leader of Hezbollah has been killed by the IDF .Not to big of a deal he was loosing support in Iran and his own people were close to whacking him as he was the one who told them to get rid of their cell phones and use pagers.
So he was about to get the Muslim version of Joe Biden we don't want you anymore .only with shall we say more stringent penalties.

Werbung:
This is good news in that Hezbollah will have less effective leadership.
But to even thing up, offing Netanyahu would also not be a bad thing.
If he had been competent, Oct 7th would not have occurred.

This is good news in that Hezbollah will have less effective leadership.
But to even thing up, offing Netanyahu would also not be a bad thing.
If he had been competent, Oct 7th would not have occurred.
O really so Oct 7 th is his fault we'll at least you didn't blame trump.
So what your saying is like if Biden and goggles had been compent we would have 7.2 million illegals that we know cake in under Biden and 13000 of that had murder convictions or were wanted for murder . You tried to blame that on trump while Biden has sit there with his thumb up his ass and giggles to and did nothing perhaps if he had been compent it would not have happened.
And ever murder they committed every rape theft assault is Joe's fault because he was not competent.

O really so Oct 7 th is his fault we'll at least you didn't blame trump.
So what your saying is like if Biden and goggles had been compent we would have 7.2 million illegals that we know cake in under Biden and 13000 of that had murder convictions or were wanted for murder . You tried to blame that on trump while Biden has sit there with his thumb up his ass and giggles to and did nothing perhaps if he had been compent it would not have happened.
And ever murder they committed every rape theft assault is Joe's fault because he was not competent.

The Oct 7th attack by Hamas on Israel has NOTHING to do with Biden. Netanyahu could have fortified the barriers around Gaza, but he didn't.

Israelis know this, and I don't think Netanyahu will be reelected.

of you steal someone's land. you have to wipe them out or they will eventually get it back...

netanyahoo is a failed excuse for a man and so are the religious half-wits that support him

it may generations but eventually a new saladin will will arise and throw these bums out

in the meantime we will be subject to an avalanche of lies and distortions from settler project controlled media

comrade stalin
armagiddeo

Som if I don't put bars on my house its my fault criminals broke in is your logic .
It is the same logic that has caused nearly every country on the planet to have an army and a navy.

If you know that on the other side of those bars are people who want to kill you, then you are very stupid not to do all you can to keep them from invading you country. This is about a TERRITORIAL DISPUTE, not burglary. Are you arguing that no country has an obligation to protect its citizens from know aggressors?

Why would you vote for Netanyahu who failed to fortify Israel's borders?

Eventually, there will be an election. I don't think that Netanyahu will manage to be reelected. But of course, this is a volatile situation and an emotional situation.

It is the same logic that has caused nearly every country on the planet to have an army and a navy.

If you know that on the other side of those bars are people who want to kill you, then you are very stupid not to do all you can to keep them from invading you country. This is about a TERRITORIAL DISPUTE, not burglary. Are you arguing that no country has an obligation to protect its citizens from know aggressors?

Why would you vote for Netanyahu who failed to fortify Israel's borders?

Eventually, there will be an election. I don't think that Netanyahu will manage to be reelected. But of course, this is a volatile situation and an emotional situation.
Gabe ever nation have a military because there are evil greedy power
The border lol . That funny coming from a Democrat who supported Biden and Harris border flood gate
Hamas entered at 30 different points and also used paragliders
Trucks cars motorcycles.
Now you blame him for the attack hey.
What the hell's wrong with you gee it must of been bush's fault 911 happened and Clinton's fault .
When he refused the allow or military to take him out and Clinton' said nope there a Saudi in the camp..
They have a very sophisticated border security system. It was secure .They faced a well planned attack with Iran's help and Hezbollah was shooter ng rockets at them the next day and yes a burger is a great example. According to your logic if it wasn't secure then it's your fault .yes we have a military and if we didn't what do you 💬 would happen.
Liberals like you love to blame others for the debt the illegals 😧 me etc .It was no more his fault then it was yours .how familiar are your u with Israel's border security. Do you there are tanks and armed guards ever 500 .ft .
You should be celebrating as a America can that Israel took out several key leaders in Hamas and Hezbollah and the best a Iranian general working with hazeballa.

You must live in a fair tale land if you think the world is going through disarm and all of the nation hold hands and sing we are the world and Kumbaya.
Wake up just like with the border you can't see the issue well gave there are evil people in the world millions of Muslim terriost white supremacy groups black supremacy m
Evil leader . Maybe you've heard a few of them like Stalin Pol Pot Idi Amin Papa Doc Saddam Hussein fat boy Kim Castro
putin Genghis Khan and many many others. That's why we have a
military.
You live in a fairy tale if you think that human nature will change
I asked you one time if you believe in evil..you said nope .
Yes evil exist in the soul and hearts of some men and women
No no real Michel Myers but in reality much worse
You obvious know nothing, the above were truly evil responsible for untold millions of deaths .
Then you have others such as John Wayne Gacy Jeffrey Dahmer the :-) killers The Onion Field killers David Berkowitz Son of Sam the Green River Killer. And there are hundreds
of not thousands around the world .How you can get rid of all human imperfections .
If there is a god and I'm honest ❤️ Im not sure he is the only one to bring by peace to the world .If we do not destroy it first .

here you go gabe

Since Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, it has spent billions of dollars securing the border from attacks. That has striking at any weapons fired from inside Gaza into Israel and stopping terrorists from trying to cross the border from air or underground using tunnels. To stop rocket attacks, Israel has used the Iron Dome, an effective rocket defense system

q=how++good+is+israels+border+security&mid=56C38A28C92C7237A36956C38A28C92C7237A369&FORM=VIRE

To stop rocket attacks, Israel has used the Iron Dome, an effective rocket defense system developed with help from the United States. Israel also spent hundreds of millions of dollars building a smart border system with sensors and subterranean walls that was, according to Reuters, completed at the end of 2021.

look it up Gabe Israel has probably got one of the most advanced border security systems.
So its isreals fault because the border was not secure according to you . lol
Gabe thank you for allowing me to make you look uninformed again and talking about things you have no clue about . What was your phd in ignorance

here gabe they got another one yahoo way to go .I wear my I support Israel often in public proudly. No one has ever made a negative comment lots of thumbs up especially from older people

One of the guys they got at another time was the one responsible for killing over 200 marine s in a bombing .

Americas should be celebrating that Terrorist are being remove that have attacked us .

here gabe they got another one yahoo way to go .I wear my I support Israel often in public proudly. No one has ever made a negative comment lots of thumbs up especially from older people

One of the guys they got at another time was the one responsible for killing over 200 marine s in a bombing .

Americas should be celebrating that Terrorist are being remove that have attacked us .
Israel has wiped out the entire Hezbollah leadership. Maybe those losers will eventually learn to stop antagonizing Israeli war experts with their 3rd world backwoods terror attacks.

Netanyahu supported Hamas taking over Gaza, because like Netanyahu, Hamas was against a two state solution. He allowed Qatar to send billions of dollars to Hamas, because he was using Hamas to defeat the PLO, that did support a two state solution. Israel was not unaware of what capabilities Hamas was amassing. But before Oct 7th, Netanyahu was focusing on weakening Israel's Supreme Court rather that preparing for the Hamas invasion.

Israelis are much better informed on what was going on in Israel and Gaza than most Americans. Netanyahu has been trying to destroy Hamas for over a year now, and Hamas is still undefeated.

Trump blames Biden for both the Hamas War and the Ukraine War, because in his demented mind, he is sooooo tough that Putin an Hamas are scared to death of him. Which is quite untrue, everyone: Hamas, Putin, Netanyahu and Zelenskyy all think of Trump as an igorant buffoon who at best might be a useful idiot.

Netanyahu supported Hamas taking over Gaza, because like Netanyahu, Hamas was against a two state solution. He allowed Qatar to send billions of dollars to Hamas, because he was using Hamas to defeat the PLO, that did support a two state solution. Israel was not unaware of what capabilities Hamas was amassing. But before Oct 7th, Netanyahu was focusing on weakening Israel's Supreme Court rather that preparing for the Hamas invasion.

Israelis are much better informed on what was going on in Israel and Gaza than most Americans. Netanyahu has been trying to destroy Hamas for over a year now, and Hamas is still undefeated.

Trump blames Biden for both the Hamas War and the Ukraine War, because in his demented mind, he is sooooo tough that Putin an Hamas are scared to death of him. Which is quite untrue, everyone: Hamas, Putin, Netanyahu and Zelenskyy all think of Trump as an igorant buffoon who at best might be a useful idiot.
Because the Arabs rejected the UN-designated 2 state division of Judea in 1948 they have been trying to annihilate the Jews ever since.

Because the Arabs rejected the UN-designated 2 state division of Judea in 1948 they have been trying to annihilate the Jews ever since.
palestiniancoin.webp
What Judea? It was PALESTINE! The logical place to resettle the Jews was a separate state carved out of Germany and Austria.
The Brits were exhausted and broke after WWII, and the US was also financially hindered and did not want to accept Jewish immigrants.

Werbung:
Israel has wiped out the entire Hezbollah leadership. Maybe those losers will eventually learn to stop antagonizing Israeli war experts with their 3rd world backwoods terror attacks.
those "isreali war experts" have been blowing things up since 1948 and still are blowing things up.

maybe we need actual experts not "war experts"

Back