Government J-6 violence inciter Ray Epps gets hand slap for his violence on J-6 while peaceful innocent Grandma gets the book thrown at her

Werbung:
You're the only one who saw it.
Democrats deny seeing the evidence. There is no logical explanation for their blindness or ignorance.
It was Trump who claimed the fraud.
As he has been proven right so many other times, Trump was right to say the 2020 election was bloated with voting fraud.
But it doesn't matter now. The charges have been laid and we'll see.

If Harris wins you'll see how good she is at prosecuting. Trump will be in jail.
If Harris wins the demonic democrats hope to jail thousands more conservative and Christian Americans than they have alrready done since 2021.

Democrats deny seeing the evidence. There is no logical explanation for their blindness or ignorance.

As he has been proven right so many other times, Trump was right to say the 2020 election was bloated with voting fraud.

If Harris wins the demonic democrats hope to jail thousands more conservative and Christian Americans than they have alrready done since 2021.
Demonic lol
God you are stupid

I dont have to prosecutors had to and did
Convicted by a jury of her peers
You are a legal moooron
Some liar told you the Capitol police posted no trespassing signs at the doors on Jan 6 and you blindly believed him, she, or it without question, leaving you unable to produce a shred of evidence to back up your claim.

Some liar told you the Capitol police posted no trespassing signs at the doors on Jan 6 and you blindly believed him, she, or it without question, leaving you unable to produce a shred of evidence to back up your claim.
I never said that
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Democrats and judges are still waiting to see the evidence.
In which court was he proven right?
I hope so and with a little luck you'll be included.

Back