God again turns the weapons of Isreal's enemies against themselves - this time blowing up the enemy's pagers and radios

On Oct. 20, 2023, forensic experts told reporters they had seen evidence of beheaded babies but could not confirm if knives or rocket-propelled grenades (RPG) caused the decapitations.
They were forensic experts but couldn't tell??
Do you ever read anything?

We should note: Early iterations of the claim about Hamas fighters beheading infants argued the fighters themselves "cut off" children's heads, presumably intentionally, with the implication that they were targeting a large number of children this way. A different scenario would be if RPGs, or explosions, caused decapitations.
So your link as usual proves sweet fuck all.
I accept your apology.

Werbung:
They were forensic experts but couldn't tell??
Do you ever read anything?

So your link as usual proves sweet fuck all.
I accept your apology.
I know the false religious savages butchered their innocent victims in cold cruel bloody fashion which is why I totally support the efforts of law and order citizens around the world to raise support for Israel's ongoing labors to bring these mass-murdering morons to justice.

I am pretty sure that at least a few Palestinian babies ended up decapitated due to Israel bombing them.
But I don't see where decapitation is worse than being blown up or merely fatally wounded. It just makes for more ghoulish photos and news articles.

Werbung:
I know the false religious savages butchered their innocent victims in cold cruel bloody fashion which is why I totally support the efforts of law and order citizens around the world to raise support for Israel's ongoing labors to bring these mass-murdering morons to justice.
You know??
You know fuck all actually.

Back