God again turns the weapons of Isreal's enemies against themselves - this time blowing up the enemy's pagers and radios

mark francis

It is futile to fight against God, and foolish to fight against Israel, the apple of God's eye.

Isaiah 54
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Zechariah 2:8
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

https://truthout.org/articles/450-w..._term=0_bbb541a1db-4150a89911-[LIST_EMAIL_ID] 9-18-24

450 Wounded, 14 Dead After Lebanon Hit With Second Wave of Device Explosions

Werbung:
It is futile to fight against God, and foolish to fight against Israel, the apple of God's eye.

Isaiah 54
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

https://truthout.org/articles/450-wounded-14-dead-after-lebanon-hit-with-second-wave-of-device-explosions/?utm_source=feedotter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FO-09-18-2024&utm_content=httpstruthoutorgarticles450wounded14deadafterlebanonhitwithsecondwaveofdeviceexplosions&utm_source=Truthout&utm_campaign=4150a89911-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2024_09_18_08_33&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bbb541a1db-4150a89911-[LIST_EMAIL_ID] 9-18-24

Leftist libbie democrat showgirl shill goes viral with rage after God destroyed the weapons of war in the hands of Israel's enemies.

"Israel’s pager attack in Lebanon detonated thousands of handheld devices across of a slew of public spaces, seriously injuring and killing innocent civilians," she wrote in a post on social media.

"This attack clearly and unequivocally violates international humanitarian law and undermines US efforts to prevent a wider conflict," Ocasio-Cortez added. "Congress needs a full accounting of the attack, including an answer from the State Department as to whether any US assistance went into the development or deployment of this technology."

Ocasio-Cortez was immediately assailed online for the post.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
==================================
The Jews are not actually known for their military prowess in the Bible: they got themselves enslaved in Egypt and they were defeated by the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Greeks and the Romans.

So this quote from the Bible is quite inaccurate historically.

Isaiah 54

https://truthout.org/articles/450-wounded-14-dead-after-lebanon-hit-with-second-wave-of-device-explosions/?utm_source=feedotter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FO-09-18-2024&utm_content=httpstruthoutorgarticles450wounded14deadafterlebanonhitwithsecondwaveofdeviceexplosions&utm_source=Truthout&utm_campaign=4150a89911-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2024_09_18_08_33&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bbb541a1db-4150a89911-[LIST_EMAIL_ID] 9-18-24

Another far left radical America- and Israel-hating leftist democrat shill explodes in wrathful anger over the obviously humiliating explosions of pagers and raidos in the hands of terrorist fighters in Lebanaon.

Israel-hating Rashida Tlaib calls Lebanon pager explosions 'disgusting' — and mocking commenters absolutely savage her​

'Some beepers did some things'

Scores of commenters responded to Tlaib's "disgusting" remark with brutal mockery — among them Jordan Schachtel who asked Tlaib, "Did you leave your pager at home today?"

The following is just a smattering of the barbs thrown Tlaib's way:

• "You taking the side of Hezbollah members is the least surprising news maybe ever," one commenter wrote.
  • "Disgusting is [the] terrorist who launched rockets and killed 12 children in Israel," another commenter noted. "But you didn’t condemn that, right?"
  • "Some beepers did some things," another commenter replied mockingly in reference to Tlaib's fellow Squad member, U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), who infamously remarked "some people did something" when speaking about 9/11 terrorists.
  • "The most targeted strike against terrorists, and Rashida still has a problem because…. Jews," another commenter said.
  • "Disgusting is that the United States allows a jihadi to hold public office," another commenter declared. "Our highest offices are infiltrated, and these radicals continue to gain power. Make no mistake, this woman is a threat to our nation."
  • "Thank you for confirming Lebanon is infested with terrorists, who happened to be in grocery stores, barber shops, etc.," another commenter observed.
  • "We’re very sorry that your loved ones in Hezbollah will not be able to reproduce," another commenter quipped. "We promise not to call them nutcases or have a ball celebrating their lack thereof."
  • "Have you tried not firing rockets into Israel every day since Oct 7?" another commenter inquired.
Sieg Heil, Herr Tlaib

1726757768681.webp

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
==================================
The Jews are not actually known for their military prowess in the Bible: they got themselves enslaved in Egypt and they were defeated by the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Greeks and the Romans.

So this quote from the Bible is quite inaccurate historically.
Nevertheless, the Hezbollah fighters are being made to look like incompetent kids with useless weapons and skills needed to defend themselves from enemies like God and Israel.

Nevertheless, the Hezbollah fighters are being made to look like incompetent kids with useless weapons and skills needed to defend themselves from enemies like God and Israel.
Yet I was merely pointing out that your Bible is chock full of what can only be called fake news.

And yet God let hamas use their weapons on Oct 7
Guess he slept in that day
The Biblical character called "God" sent his only son to die to make everyone a Christian and 600 years later allows Mohammad to take over every part of where Jesus lived and converted most of the population to Muslims.

He somehow failed to prevent the Holocaust. All he had to do was give Hitler a lot more talent as a painter and send him off to Paris.

Isaiah 54

Can you point to exactly how god intervened?

I do not question that Hezbollah and Israel are enemies.

I think it is safe to say that history provides no proof that "God" interferes in international affairs: after all, he allowed Mohammad to convert almost all of the population of the "Holy Land" into Muslims, he did nothing to prevent the Turks from conquering the Christian Byzantine Empire, or the genocide of the Hottentots and other tribes by the Germans in Namibia, the Turks genocide of the Armenians, or the Holocaust. Perhaps he is off creating more pet humans somewhere else in the Universe.

I do not question that Hezbollah and Israel are enemies.

I think it is safe to say that history provides no proof that "God" interferes in international affairs: after all, he allowed Mohammad to convert almost all of the population of the "Holy Land" into Muslims, he did nothing to prevent the Turks from conquering the Christian Byzantine Empire, or the genocide of the Hottentots and other tribes by the Germans in Namibia, the Turks genocide of the Armenians, or the Holocaust. Perhaps he is off creating more pet humans somewhere else in the Universe.
Mark already knows that but he's so addicted to the god shit he won't believe life exists without it.
It's so sad to see a mature person still believing the shit but when the stats show 45% believe Adam and Eve existed, the idiots would believe anything.

I imagine the Hamas dummasses are still celebrating how great good was given their people as a result of their 'heroic' raid on Israel and decapitations of babies.
There were no decapitated babies. You're a liar.

I imagine the Hamas dummasses are still celebrating how great good was given their people as a result of their 'heroic' raid on Israel and decapitations of babies.
I didn't have to imagine God sleeping in on Oct 7 he had no problem with hamas using weapons to kill innocent people
Your God is lazy or hateful or fake lol

Werbung:
There were no decapitated babies. You're a liar.

On Oct. 20, 2023, forensic experts told reporters they had seen evidence of beheaded babies but could not confirm if knives or rocket-propelled grenades (RPG) caused the decapitations. We should note: Early iterations of the claim about Hamas fighters beheading infants argued the fighters themselves "cut off" children's heads, presumably intentionally, with the implication that they were targeting a large number of children this way. A different scenario would be if RPGs, or explosions, caused decapitations.

Back