giggles is using fake news

Werbung:
So 5 years ago update your calendar if you can
I’m not sure why I waste my time on you. But it was her 2019 campaign for president. People did not want her then and that’s one of the reasons. She still believes this and it will happen along with her VP Walz. You are not watching the speeches right now I’m sure. You are a lost one!

Fake News started with the idiotic Tea Party, and progressed through Trump's lies about birtherism. Fake News is a Trump thing.

I’m not sure why I waste my time on you. But it was her 2019 campaign for president. People did not want her then and that’s one of the reasons. She still believes this and it will happen along with her VP Walz. You are not watching the speeches right now I’m sure. You are a lost one!

i'm not sure why you think positions from 5 years ago might not have changed now.

Shes been called giggles and back door for years before I called here that.
Fake News started with the idiotic Tea Party, and progressed through Trump's lies about birtherism. Fake News is a Trump thing.
i'm not sure why you think positions from 5 years ago might not have changed now.
She is into the “Green”! I’ll leave it there. She is about to speak. Watch it. On economy! lol!

Werbung:
Again 5 years is a long time in politics
And so is three months. She is against fracking. So is Walz. It will come up in debates. She is misleading people. She said Trump will tax! He is speaking of tariffs. Debate debate debate! Can’t wait. No figures in front of anyone!

Back