From your 2022 perspective, what are the keys to winning the White House in 2024?

You have no clue about politics and winning elections do you?

So take the path of greatest resistance, try to change the minds of millions of people, and lose?

Is Trump your religion? I thought it was Jesus.
There is a wisdom and beauty in doing the right thing, the true thing, for it's own sake.

Selling out Trump just because silly Gen Xers never liked him (because they were brainwashed against him before they knew shix from Shinola) is the exact deceptive strategy one can imagine you falling for.

If you aren't actually a mole.

You are too smart to be a duped Demwit.

Werbung:
You are an anti American extremist and ideologue for some hostile ideology.

I placed you on ignore in the first several hours of my arrival.

I am reminded daily of just how perceptive I was in doing so.

You have been shown the truth and you have repeatedly rejected it.

So, once again, I'm rejecting you.
Oooooooh. You've driven a stake through my heart.
It is disciplinary action like that which causes people to have dire thoughts.
To be chastised by intellectual giants like you is embarrassing.

You can reject me all you like. Block me if your ego demands it. But the fact is you are capitulating because you cant match it with me. Your big mouth and lies bite your arse every time. The republicans in here now your threats but not this Black duck son. You don't intimidate me with your foul mouth and ignorance.

You'll never ignore me because you're always looking for an opening to drive it home.
Here's a hint. I'll set you up and let's see if you resist it.

There is a wisdom and beauty in doing the right thing, the true thing, for it's own sake.

Selling out Trump just because silly Gen Xers never liked him (because they were brainwashed against him before they knew shix from Shinola) is the exact deceptive strategy one can imagine you falling for.

If you aren't actually a mole.

You are too smart to be a duped Demwit.

It is not about what you think is fair. It is what is good for the country.

Gen X? They are 65 million people age 42-57. If they don't like you there is a problem.

Gen X? They are 65 million people age 42-57. If they don't like you there is a problem.
In the span from 1978 until 2015, the public mostly loved Trump.

Trump popularity pre POTUS

Donald Trump Ultimate Thug Life Compilation | 2020 (10:31)

Before he announced his goal to run for the Presidency, NO ONE in America enjoyed greater popularity than Donald Trump.

EVERY Rap/HipHop song mentioned him.

EVERY Democrat politician wanted his endorsement and his donations.

Trump & Letterman 10/01/86

But in the span of time from 2015 until 2016 (when he announced his candidacy until he was inaugurated) your Leftist friends made him a reviled figure among those who are mostly unknowingly CAUSING America to decline.

So, what makes you think those people can't become informed that they were being punked by the evil dishonest Democrats?

I think that it can and should be our only job.

Reveal the truth about Trump and reveal the truth about the looney, dishonest, devious and dysfunctional Left.

Before he announced his goal to run for the Presidency, NO ONE in America enjoyed greater popularity than Donald Trump.

But in the span of time from 2015 until 2016 (when he announced his candidacy until he was inaugurated) your Leftist friends made him a reviled figure among those who are mostly unknowingly CAUSING America to decline.

So, what makes you think those people can't become informed that they were being punked by the evil dishonest Democrats?

Reveal the truth about Trump and reveal the truth about the looney, dishonest, devious and dysfunctional Left.
It's always the same question. Why did they throw him out?
The tired media excuse is rooted. He was a failure and the most popular failure in history, according to you. He never won a popular vote both times so that doesn't stack up.

The fact is he was a failure regardless of your allegiance to him. Your loyalty counts for one vote. Tell those 81 million they were wrong.

Every Donald Trump Cameo Ever (3:26)​

The Donald was afforded a unique admiration by most Americans, as a sort of rock star in the international commercial real estate business.

What other business person is asked to do so many cameos and guest appearances?

Last edited:

Dude, if you had a good enough appreciation of the American viewpoint, you would not need to be persuaded in seeing what a great resource America has in D.J. Trump.

Please tell me you are a loyal and an honest American.

Dude, if you had a good enough appreciation of the American viewpoint, you would not need to be persuaded in seeing what a great resource America has in D.J. Trump.

Please tell me you are a loyal and an honest American.

I'm not attacking Trump you idiot i voted for him. I'm saying his appeal is not wide enough for him to win. If I was some libtard I would be begging for Trump to be on the ballot because in my opinion he cannot win!!!

And stop with the totalitarian rhetoric thinking somebody has to agree with you to be loyal American. You sound like Nazi SS without the balls.

Can anybody credibly argue with any point I have made? Apparently not, one of you have not even tried. Where is your data?
Every point I made supported by facts have been ignored.

How did the hand picked Trump candidates do in the mid terms? Hershel Walker was a horrible candidate.

Look up the word plurality in the dictionary. There are only 2 political parties that matter so you MUST, YOU MUST appeal to 50% of the voters. Trump does not.

The next time one of you fascists questions my patriotism I'm putting you on ignore.

You are in the wrong country and the wrong time. This is not Italy or Germany in the 1930s. The objective is to attract the most voters not keep finding ways to reduce your membership like this is an exclusive club.

Your attitudes push people away from the republican party which can only help who?

Oooooooh. You've driven a stake through my heart.
It is disciplinary action like that which causes people to have dire thoughts.
To be chastised by intellectual giants like you is embarrassing.

You can reject me all you like. Block me if your ego demands it. But the fact is you are capitulating because you cant match it with me. Your big mouth and lies bite your arse every time. The republicans in here now your threats but not this Black duck son. You don't intimidate me with your foul mouth and ignorance.

You'll never ignore me because you're always looking for an opening to drive it home.
Here's a hint. I'll set you up and let's see if you resist it.

I'm not attacking Trump you idiot i voted for him. I'm saying his appeal is not wide enough for him to win. If I was some libtard I would be begging for Trump to be on the ballot because in my opinion he cannot win!!!

And stop with the totalitarian rhetoric thinking somebody has to agree with you to be loyal American. You sound like Nazi SS without the balls.

THE best qualified person needs to be in charge.

Trump accomplished more for America than any other one term POTUS.

And the entire time, he was fighting bogus Leftist attacks and the media which conspired to hide all of his accomplishments from us while he was in office doing them.

These jackals have hijacked the journalism business into abandoning the traditional journalist codes of ethics or standards just to destroy Trump.

He is better qualified than anyone else. He succeeded.

And he still has yet to save our civilization.

Who better than Trump?

Once people know how magnificent he was as POTUS, they will also come to see the evil that he was fighting and the evil that is currently in control.

The evening TV newscasts will tell you who is in control and how much they detest Trump.

In the matter of how guest America THE best qualified person needs to be in charge.
What qualifications does he have? Never had a govt appointment in his life.
He accomplished more for America than any other one term POTUS.
Start naming them rather than repeating the propaganda.
And the entire time, he was fighting bogus Leftist attacks and the media which conspired to hide all of his accomplishments from us while he was in office doing them.
His time was spend grifting and lining his family pockets. Grandstanding with all the world's dictators preparing for the coup that failed.
These jackals have hijacked the journalism business into abandoning the traditional journalist codes of ethics or standards just to destroy Trump.
Yes and so they should. He was a complete failure and democracy threw him out . He's was an incompetent fool.
He is better qualified than anyone else. He succeeded.

Succeeded in what? Dividing the country in racist lines? Making USA the laughing stock of the world? Building a wall without finance?
You live in a dream.
And he still has yet to save our civilization.
He will never be POTUS again regardless how you think otherwise.
Who better than Trump?
Anyone who past primary school will do.
Once people know how magnificent he was as POTUS, they will also come to see the evil that he was fighting and the evil that is currently in control.

Oooooh. Save me from all the year hearing.
Magnificent? Don't make me vomit. He's a dickhead.
The evening TV newscasts will tell you who is in control and how much they detest Trump.
That's correct and it is well justified. He's got the brains of a frog.

Werbung:
Back