Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

✅ Well folks, nobody has refuted the thread topic, so I win again.

Fascism is of the Left, not the Right.

political-spectrum-png.2178

Werbung:
Biden despises Christians of a different denomination than his just like Hillary does, who referred to those not like her as deplorables.

In a discussion about ideology and trying to define what group fits which ideology(Fascism particularly) why do you keep talk about religion?

Start a damn thread.

This Marxism bullshit is becoming boring. There's never been any govt in USA history that has introduced Marxist policies. It's all in you mind and a fabricated handle to further ridicule the left. It simply has never happened and you a liar. One of gods special liars who can be forgiven for condemning the left.
Here is an alternate view:

Our Marxist Politics: A Political Revolution conquering the USA (catholicamericanthinker.com)

Alinsky Marxism is a variant of Progressive Marxism that concentrates on grass-roots organizing of pre-revolutionary Useful Idiots and Agent Provocateurs. It also organizes not-so-grass-roots higher educated disciples to infiltrate institutions, and take them down from the inside. Two of the institutions so targeted are the Catholic Church and the American Government.

Madam Hillary is an Alinsky Progressive Marxist who leans more to Hegelian Progressivism. Comrade Obama (peace be upon him) is an Alinsky Progressive Marxist who leans more to Machiavellian Revolution.

The real problem is how few Americans see any problem with all this obvious Marxist Progressivism. No one even sees it as anti-American.

Madam Hillary denies it, and denied it in one of her most screeching hissy-fits ever recorded, which has been played-back for talk show audiences ever since, in which she screeched "We ARE Patriiots ... " in a shrieking bitchy voice that had the effect of fingernails on a blackboard. It even made me think, Poor Bill, of all things.

Do you mean the rioting and looting etc that happened at the j6 thing?
Not Jan 6 where no bricks injured police, but these kinds of riots where bricks thrown by leftist democrat and BLM supporters did injure police:

bricks thrown by rioters in 2020 and 2021 - - Video Search Results (yahoo.com)

Rioting and defunding the police in major cities in 2020 led to more than 1,000 deaths in increased homicides.
I remind you that's was Trump's Little episode. All republican instigated. Not a Democrat in sight.
Idiots still blame Trump for the violence on Jan 6, cars, conservative humans, and cows for the weather damage caused by hurricanes, and cops for arresting crooks who commit crimes.
BLM rioted because white supremicists allowed white coppers to kill black guys.
It was racism started by Trump and you know it.
I agree that many leftists believe that leftist racist nonsense, but most Americans are not fooled by such clearly biased and ridiculous narratives.
Take your pompous sanctimonious little arse somewhere else and belch you rubbish. You're only a kid who was vaccinated with holy water and republican propaganda and never recovered. You're an immature godbothering fool.
Are you imperiously banning me from a forum celebrating free speech and diversity because you don't like people like me or what people like me say?

In a discussion about ideology and trying to define what group fits which ideology(Fascism particularly) why do you keep talk about religion?

Start a damn thread.
If lefties do not want to talk about Christianity, then let lefties stop defending leftist fascism and falsely accusing conservatives and Christians of being evil fascists.

mark: "Idiots still blame Trump for the violence on Jan 6"

yeah, its not like trump headlined a "STOP the steal" rally on the day of counting the electoral votes that would complete the election and told them to "fight like hell" and that he would go with them to the capital.

yeah, no blame there! hahahahhahahahah

you're such a trump *****.

mark: "Idiots still blame Trump for the violence on Jan 6"

yeah, its not like trump headlined a "STOP the steal" rally on the day of counting the electoral votes that would complete the election and told them to "fight like hell" and that he would go with them to the capital.

yeah, no blame there! hahahahhahahahah

you're such a trump *****.
You err for calling Trump evil for not getting involved in a protest inspired by independent Americans in submission to God, the US constitution, or to rules of civilization, not to Trump, for protesting against crime and inequities.

"falsely accusing" lol
maybe you can prove that?
Are you asking me to prove that no Christians or that few Christians are fascists or support fascism? Is that not asking me to prove a negative? Let me say this, the absence of evidence of God-honoring, Bible-believing Christians violating the rights of others by dictatorial fascism should be sufficient proof that Christian leaders do not commonly demonstrate fascist traits. On the other hand, it may be impossible due to the enormity of the scope, for us to prove the point by presenting evidence of the absence of such character flaws in God-honoring Christians.

Are you asking me to prove that no Christians or that few Christians are fascists or support fascism? Is that not asking me to prove a negative? Let me say this, the absence of evidence of God-honoring, Bible-believing Christians violating the rights of others by dictatorial fascism should be sufficient proof that Christian leaders do not commonly demonstrate fascist traits. On the other hand, it may be impossible due to the enormity of the scope, for us to prove the point by presenting evidence of the absence of such character flaws in God-honoring Christians.

you claimed someone "false accused" someone.
who was that, and show how it was false.

this isn't a hard concept to understand, as long as your iq is over 50 :)

Werbung:
You err for calling Trump evil for not getting involved in a protest inspired by independent Americans in submission to God, the US constitution, or to rules of civilization, not to Trump, for protesting against crime and inequities.

i don't "err" at all. I posted facts.

or which fact do you deny is a fact. lol

Back