False accuser Fani is now under investigation for her own history of corruption

Werbung:
Anti-American, anti-conservative, anti-God leftist Democrat prosecutors may get away with perverting justice for a while, but they can be sure their sins will eventually find them out.

More Heat Just Dropped on Fani Willis With Move by Georgia State Senate – RedState 1-29-24

More Heat Just Dropped on Fani Willis With Move by Georgia State Senate
I noticed the article was produced by a republican source and no proof of anything illegal. Btw. She is a Christian.

Which has nothing to do with trumps anti-American hateful actions
Fani is a known racist Trump-hater and her unjust persecution of Trump will be totally overthrown if the appeal ever lands in a non-Democrat court that rules on the law and not by bias and hatful emotions.

"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!" (georgiarecord.com) 8-31-23

"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!"

By Chris Gleason

August 31, 2023

In a shocking turn of events, a bombshell investigation has uncovered jaw-dropping connections between Fani Willis and a sprawling web of election fraud and money laundering activities.

Fani is a known racist Trump-hater and her unjust persecution of Trump will be totally overthrown if the appeal ever lands in a non-Democrat court that rules on the law and not by bias and hatful emotions.

"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!" (georgiarecord.com) 8-31-23

"Explosive Revelation: Fani Willis Linked To Massive Election Fraud And Money Laundering RICO Enterprise!"

By Chris Gleason

August 31, 2023

In a shocking turn of events, a bombshell investigation has uncovered jaw-dropping connections between Fani Willis and a sprawling web of election fraud and money laundering activities.

bombshell...shocking..lol.
the sure sign of partisan worthlessness lol

no, i mean like trump's charges, as I clearly said.
god you're stupid lol
You are wrong. Trump honorably served America in the interest of good people, while Biden serves the interests of the corrupt Democrat party in defiance against good people.

You are wrong. Trump honorably served America in the interest of good people, while Biden serves the interests of the corrupt Democrat party in defiance against good people.
I am wrong because a ***** says I am? Lol

3xpla8n why Trump suddenly doesn't want border impro, *****

Explain the honor in claiming an election was stolen with no credible proof

Werbung:
Back