Werbung:

Attachments

• IMG_1101.webp
    IMG_1101.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1100.webp
    IMG_1100.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
That one agent is who saved Trump! Otherwise the hypocrites would have been going to a memorial for Trump! If I were the Trump family, I would not allow any of the haters! From Pelosi, Clintons, Harris etc!
Trump is Trump and he has no power to prevent Pelosi, Clinton or anyone else from exercising their rights to own their land and to refuse to sell it. Trump is an IMPOTENT WEAKLING and his bullying is futile. And you are nothing and even more impotent and wimpy.

Trump is Trump and he has no power to prevent Pelosi, Clinton or anyone else from exercising their rights to own their land and to refuse to sell it. Trump is an IMPOTENT WEAKLING and his bullying is futile. And you are nothing and even more impotent and wimpy.
You think so? 👏🤣👏 I will not even waste my words. You clearly say how you are supporting two liars as Pelosi and Clinton! Watch in the future ass!
At least Trump tells them he used their policies just as the Clintons and their friends have! To think I voted for Bill Clinton twice! I was young and stupid! No sir I am not stupid now! My father is from Tampa Florida. I know exactly how some think and are brainwashed!
Trump is not dumb and he knows exactly who is who in the Government because all of them begged for money and attended his functions before he ran for President! So who are the damn hypocrites?

Werbung:
You think so? 👏🤣👏 I will not even waste my words. You clearly say how you are supporting two liars as Pelosi and Clinton! Watch in the future ass!
At least Trump tells them he used their policies just as the Clintons and their friends have! To think I voted for Bill Clinton twice! I was young and stupid! No sir I am not stupid now! My father is from Tampa Florida. I know exactly how some think and are brainwashed!
Trump is not dumb and he knows exactly who is who in the Government because all of them begged for money and attended his functions before he ran for President! So who are the damn hypocrites?
Well that is BULLSHIT. You say that ALL the people in the government begged him for money? Trump has said that he gave money to politicians expecting favors. Which is BRIBERY.

All you do here is waste words. You are just another brainwashed Trump cultist.

Back