Donald Trump used Celine Dion’s Titanic song at a rally.

Stray Bullet

Last edited:
Werbung:
we are far from agreement on many things, but here we are. its a cult. a cult that values "freedom"...the "freedom" to use a song without permission.

The Trump campaign seems to have hit an iceberg when Kamala took over and now is taking on water.

Nah.. Harris is in her “Moment of Time”! Same concept. Right now, Trump has a bad feeling I am sensing. After he stated in an interview by Harris Faulkner after picking Vance as VP, stated if something bad were to happen ( right before the attempted assassination on his life) Vance is young, smart and cares for our country.
I could be wrong but Nov a far way off in the political world. Something will come up. What? I do not know. Contaminations! Suicide bombers! Fentanyl! Nothing like Covid. Too many people are here to hurt America. It’s a bad feeling!
So I think that’s where that song comes in!
I would stick with Lee Greenwood!

Republicans love freedom
The freedom to use songs without permission
Ie theft
Well that means for every wedding, campaigns, party etc will have to be their new Bill by Harris. 👍🏻 A royalty bill for their celebrities and actors. There you go!

Well that means for every wedding, campaigns, party etc will have to be their new Bill by Harris. 👍🏻 A royalty bill for their celebrities and actors. There you go!
Completely unrelated to my post about Republicans stealing property rights
Do you have cognitive issues? Lol

Werbung:
Back