Donald Trump fot President

Why not

If the affable and incompetent Reagan and the terminally useless Bush II were able to get the job, why not the Master of the Universe ?
I kinda disagree. Personally I think Reagan and bush jr were both disasters. However, I acknowledge the conventional wisdom is that Reagan presidency was a success. But I am sure the conventional wisdom will eventually be that W was a disterous president. Two things are helping W for now:

1. Because of 9/11 people do not want to attack their president.

2. Trump being so awful is making W look like a genius.

I will add a personal one:

3. As much as I hate W presidency, he has 3 positive things:

A. His wife and his marriage is amazing. I am proud to have such a man represent us.

B. He is a fun and affable guy. I woukd love to have lunch or beer with him.

C. He is an amazing ex president. Never spoke ill of Obama or Biden or Clinton even though Clinton caused his dad be a one termer. Add to this that I am confident he despises Trump and his politics.

Werbung:
I kinda disagree. Personally I think Reagan and bush jr were both disasters. However, I acknowledge the conventional wisdom is that Reagan presidency was a success.
"It must have been a shock. Clinton thought he was inheriting a $360 billion federal budget deficit when it was in fact twice as much. He thought he was inheriting a nation with a $5.6 trillion debt and it turns out to be a $14 trillion debt.

By April he had learned of the Grand Bushonian Fraud -- how the Bush Cabal denuded the Social Security General Trust Fund and 43 other public trust funds out of $5 trillion and then stuffed them full of worthless non-marketable US Treasury securities."

"Since World War II, the United States economy has performed significantly better on average under the administration of Democratic presidents than Republican presidents.
.​

Werbung:
Juniorbush is and was a decent fellow. He was an incompetent president, and most of his worst decisions seem to have come from Cheney, who was not a decent fellow. Dick Cheney is clever, while Trump is far from any sort of cleverness, he does have charisma among really ignorant people.

Back